#fakingit

Hope walked out of the Salvatore school to find Lizzie and Josie on a tour, to show them around the school. The other night Hope, Lizzie as well couldn't stop thinking about the words that came out of Josie mouth "I think Hope and Lizzie would be cute.. oh my god! Hizzie!" Is what Jo has said. Those words running through there heads all day and night. Hope had went outside to find lizzie and talk, since she was during something as important as a tour hope patiently waited till Lizzie was free. Once Lizzie was she walked over to her.

"Hey Lizzie, can we talk?" Hope said "oh yeah, sure? What's up?" Lizzie said walking over to the side curb with hope for privacy. "Remember when Josie said we would look cute together?"

"Do you have to remind me?"

"Sorry, but Landon recently broke up with me and Rafael broke up with you. So maybe we could-" Hop tried to say before being cut off "fake date?" Lizzie said. That's not what Hope meant she truly loved Lizzie and known it for years now but, It would be too awkward to say something about it now so her being hope went along with it.

"Yeah, yeah! Fake dating to make them jealous!" Hope said

"Correct how about we publicly kiss today at the smoothie bar! Cool? See ya there." Lizze walked off before Hope could get a word out so she just sucked it up, and the real sad truth was Hope originally dated landon so Lizzie would be jealous, She was glad when Landon broke it off she had been wanting but- that was all shit now.