𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

I WILL NEVER BE A POEM,
BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN AND COMPOSED
I WILL NEVER BE A SONG,
REMEMBERED AND EUPHONIOUS
I WILL NEVER BE A NOVEL,
COHERENT AND CAPTIVATING.

I WILL FOREVER BE THE UNWRITTEN THOUGHT,
THE HALF FINISHED STORY,
THE LONG FORGOTTEN MELODY.

Riverdale was the most cliched definition of a small town that any tourist could possibly find

Riverdale
was the most cliched definition of a small town that any tourist could possibly find. If you stayed in the right area, the town was painted with pastels and over glorified high school football players. If you dressed differently from any of the others, you were labeled as freak and friends were a negative.

AJ didn't have any friends excluding her brother, so when Reggie Mantle asked her out on their first date both of the Jones' twins were surprised. Suddenly the two had to move cafeteria tables because they didn't enjoy people pretending to like her only due to her being Reggie Mantle's arm candy.

At the time, that seemed like AJ Jones' only concern. Riverdale didn't agree with her idea though. What will happen as the teens of Riverdale high begin to unravel the secrets the town is buried in? And how will Reggie and AJ's innocent relationship last when both of their secrets get revealed to the other?

▀▅▀▅▀▅▀▅▀▅▀▅▀▅▀▅▀▅▀▅▀▅▀

So, initially, I didn't plan on doing this. But, my original WID idea was pretty much a fail to me. I tried to justify it by saying it was my first ever Wattpad book — which it was, but I truly don't know how it got so popular. The plot sucks, the writing sucks, and you could tell I lost inspiration for it like halfway through.

I figured, if I took my time to redo it, work out the kinks, maybe I can make a halfway decent book. So, here you go, Warrior In Disguise 2.0. New characters, different face claim, and pretty different story line, and a lot of sex this time ;))). AJ Jones is still my baby. I hope you enjoy.

Also, don't hate on the intro paragraphs i suck at these things🥲.

Last but not least, I'll do my best to post a chapter every Saturday that way I can form a schedule and there will be no long breaks like last time.