THE SECRET GARDEN

Once upon a time there was a kid name Riley.Riley was a princess
Her mother's name is Gloria,When
Riley was born Gloria hate riley the most.One morning when riley was in her room,She heard a loud scream coming from the maids room,She walked into the maids room and see that the maid was coughing so loud. munites passed by when riley noticed the maid wasn't moving anymore.She smells soooo bad,Riley Said when her mother scolded her and cried,I Hate my mother,riley cried,And go to her room.The next morning all the people are soo loud.Ahhhh!!!!!Ahhh!!!!.What was that nois sooo loud,riley said.
When all of a sudden a guard walk into her room and said.........Your mothers dead it is caused by the virus.Riley was surprise,Riley is not even sad ,She dosen't care,And then one of the servants told her that she would leave the kingdom before the virus come and kill us all.And then all the people left exept riley.Riley dosen't care,even if she's alone.One morning when riley wake up and then said,What am i gonna do now,riley said when one of the guard walk to her room and said guards!!!,There is a child here!!!,And then all of sudden riley ask why is it so silent here,Riley ask,They all left the castle,the guard said.And then one of the guard said.....
Your coming with me.

Come back for part 2