First Meeting

"Hey Tamaku ride slowly otherwhise you're going to fall" i said. "Don't worry Saku i'm not a girl like you i know where my limit is" said Tamaku to me and smiled and put his tongue out.Between I'm Sakura but my friends call me Saku because they think it sounds more sugoi. I'm 13 years old and i'm going to the Machubi middle school. I really like to watch Animes and read Mangas. Most of the time i am daydreaming because i have a lot of dreams. Tamakun is my best friend since we knew us he is going to the same school as me and he is also 13. He doesn't like animes but we really get along with each other.... .Suddenly a stone was on his way and he lost his control and fell on the ground. I was shocked and ran to him."I warned you Tamaku why didn't you listen to me" i said with a louder voice. "I'm okay it was not that bad i just got a little cut" he said to me but i saw how his tears came down his cheek. He probably doesn't wanted me to see him crying."If you say so it's okay but i will put a band aids on your leg and it will be fine soon" i smiled to him. I put a Sailor Moon Band Aids on his leg and he smiled to me and asked"Huh are you a Sailor Moon Fan?" i responded" Yes i am she is also my role model because she has taught me so many things about life". "What did she teach you"  Tamaku asked me. "Well" i said "She taught me that life has good sides but also bad sides. You learn from tough experiences and you get stronger. She taught me to stand up even if i fall multiple times". "That's right!" he said and smiled to me. He took his bike and went home so i did. The next day in school i was sitting in class and two girls came to me and asked me if i have any interest in any boys in my school and Tamaku was right behind me but i didn't notice... I said "No i don't have any interest in any boy here and i won't have because all the boys are same" in my thoughts Tamaku is different.. . Suddenly i heard that someone closed the door with a loud noise and everyone laughed. I was really wondering why everyone is laughing expect me then i heard a girl whispering to a student "Yes we made it Tamaku heard that Sakura doesn't like any boys he was so filled with anger and dissapointment i wonder what happens next" As i heard this i jumped out of my place and gave the girl a slap in her face. Everyone cut laughing. I screamed" Is this your target? You're playing with us just to break our precious friendship? You're spreading rumours just to see us as enemys? Are you enjoying this? Did you have enough now? Seeing him suffer? Are these things bring a smile on your face? I pity you really it's embarassing! I wouldn't get out of my room if i would own a selfish  character like you. Be ashamed". I searched after Tamaku and ran after him. Finally i found him. He was standing on the railway and a train was coming. I screamed with all my last power and my tears roll down my cheek really quickly "Tamaku you're different please" I guess he didn't hear and the train crashed into him. I guess the train itself don't noticed it because the train drove further. Tamaku wasn't there but i couldn't see any blood marks maybe he got out the way before the train crashed into him but where is he now? I break down and fainted. So this is the story how me and Tamaku got along with each other in just one day but he was really i don't know although i didn't know him that much i've felt always good when he was near me. Since then i have never seen Tamaku again. Now i am 16 years old  and i'm in Mabuchi Highschool. Every day the same things. I go to my class everyone is quiet just the girl who broke the friendship between me and Tamaku was crying because her boyfriend ended their realtionship. I felt actually sorry for her. Nobody talked with me since i screamed back then. Every day is ordinary. After i'm leaving school i go back home and change my clothes and think together with my Onee-chan Kounun what we shoud have for dinner. Just me and my Sister are living here because our parents got divorced and left us with no money or food. After washing the dishes i went studying for our math test.  I really don't know why but i write down the same things as my friends on the tests but i always get the lowest score and the answers from my friends are correct. I guess my teacher doesn't likes me like my entire class. Once he slapped me because my pen fell accidentally down on the ground and he screamed that i make a lot of noise. Well kind of insane. After studying and brushing my hair i went to bed and thought about my life. It did really change since Tamaku is gone. It's like i don't care and i don't feel anything. None feelings. Smiling but crying. I hope he comes back i believe that he lives i sense it. Tamaku i need you do you hear me? Tamaku please! I looked to the moon and wished Tamaku good night and sweet dreams.