The Movie Night

It is 8:00 PM Gothmorian Standard Time and you are reading a book that rips off a famous fairy tale, Cinderella,  in your room, and the story is similar to this fairy tale about a girl who can't come to the ball without magic because of her family that consists of her evil stepmother and her 2 annoying stepsisters, and the girl eventually found a prince at the end of the story. While you read the book, you think that the story seems familiar to you. "I think I've seen that story being used in a Disney film." You said while reading the book. You were reading it until you hear Evan knock on your door after he finished his new song. You then opened your door after you hear him knock on it. 

     "Hey Y/n." Evan said to you. "I was thinking about an activity that we could to at home as a couple." 

"Are we going to have a date at home?" You asked him.

"Yes, we are going to have fun at home as a couple." He answered you.

"What are we going to do?" You asked him again.

"Well, I was thinking about having a movie night in the living room."

"Wait, are we going to watch movies?"

"Yes."

"I love to watch movies."

"Me too, but when I was a little troll when my parents want me to stay in the bridge so I could have a movie night sometimes."

"Have you been to the movies at all?"

"No,"

"I hope we will go to the movie theaters one day."

"I hope so too."

"But for now, let's watch a movie in the living room like you said."

"Okay."

     You and Evan walked to the living room and then get ready to watch a movie. Evan made some popcorn for the two of you too snack in, while you get some glasses of water. After getting some snacks and the drinks, you turned on the TV and went to a streaming platform that is similar to Netflix, HBO Max, Paramount Plus, or even Disney Plus, called Gothmorian Video Plus, and then Evan took a bowl of popcorn and two glasses of water separately to the coffee table. At this point, you are both ready for a movie night.

     After getting ready for the movie night, you went on to pick a movie you both want to watch. You stumbled across an It parody, called Them. "I think we're going to hate the movie because it's too scary." Evan said to you while he thinks about the movie without watching it for a movie night.

"I know." You said to Evan. "Let's pick a movie which is not scary."

     You then see a Zombieland  spoof called Scary Gnome Land, and then you think that this is not going to be good either because it's going to be a violent mess. You kept picking for the movies that are inappropriate and then make fun of them for being inappropriate. After roasting the rated R and rated PG-13 films that you refused to watch, you finally see a movie that is a Gothmorian spoof of the Disney classic, Cinderella.

     "I remember that movie when I was a little troll." Evan said before seeing this movie. "But only the original."

"I love the original. The songs are amazing, even Cinderella herself is one of my favorite Disney princesses." You said to Evan before you two will watch the movie. 

"So I guess we will love this version." Evan said to you, and then he crossed his fingers.

You joined him in with your fingers crossed.