The bus ride

Today was the day. The friday afternoon. I am on the bus to my volleyball training and right after I am going to my friends house. Him and I have been friends for a few months now and we work together as setter and spiker on our championship team. I'm the setter, he spikes. Its a great combination. But that is beside the point, the point i am staying at his house for the weekend. 2 NIGHTS! And I have a huge crush on him. He doesn't know it.. but I think he should. I am WAYYY too scared to tell him though or he might not want to be friends. I guess we will have to see what this weekend brings us.
"Y/N. Y/N are you alright? You've been spaced out for a while now. Don't overthink it, nothing is going to happen. And if it does, make sure you both consent to it alright"
That was Abigail. She is my bus friend. She is the only person that knows i are going to his house. His house, meaning Jayden.
"EWWW like we would do anything like that!" I fight back jokingly. 
Abigail also knows i like Jayden, but she is the only one. Abigail and I have known each other since the start of high school and we have been by each others side since then so it is really easy to trust her and she is my first go to.
"Haha you wish it did though. Now get off before we miss our stop!"
I know Abigail is joking with me, but I don't even know if I want anything to happen. Like, I would prefer something like that not to happen but I wouldn't say no if he wants to. I pack up my things and run off the bus and continue to run as fast as I can towards the gym at where I train before Abigail can catch up and tease me more. She doesn't come to my training,  but she walks the same way until she reaches her house.
~~
I get into line as the coach calls us for warm up. I am focusing on the coach and his instructions so I didn't pay attention to the figure that almost towers over me until coach was done his speech.
"Why hello there" his voice was so lovely and ahh
I look over and up as his height greats mine.
"H-hello. Ready for-" I manage to start a sentence about the weekend but I get scared and run off for warm ups.
I don't dare to look back.

(437 words)
~you and Jayden are 17 btw. Last year of high school~