2 || Introduction Pt. 2

Reaching the apartment building, where the two girls lived as roommates. Rosalie had her phone out and was scanning her social media. She was particularly was avoiding the blue bird app on her phone. "so how was being in your home country, Rose?" Jinx asked without taking her eyes off the road.

Rosalie turned her attention to her friend. "is that a question?" she asked, with an eyebrow raised and going back to looking at her phone's screen.

"uh... yes, you know I'm curious on what this elven country is? also you've promised to take me one day" she stated 

Rosalie's eye twitched. "you know what I always say Jinx, it isn't special or even worth time taking you to see it" she said without looking up. "and when did I ever promise you?"

"uh when we met?" Jinx spoke recalling the first conversation.

"well, I'm still thinking on that" Rosalie looked up again, and putting her phone on lockscreen.  it's not as if she knows that I was a secret agent... and I've met her, after I got a new phone... so I won't add anymore contacts on my first phone.

Rosalie closed her eyes, trying to envision herself ever telling her deep secret, while crossing her arms and sitting back in the seat. her phone in her lap and it fact she couldn't envision it. She would like to keep it away and like to try to be normal. Sometimes Rosalie had some slip-ups when she was caught studying code and attempting to crack a simple case. however she managed to cover it up, using a clever excuse. heck she even kept Jinx from ever knowing that she has a drivers license and the fact she has a motocycle.  

As Jinx was closing in the distance to the apartment building and the traffic begin to clear. Rosalie opened her eyes and lifted up her shoulder bag and onto the seat with her. she then placed her phone inside and zipped it closed; letting out a huge sigh of sadness.

It was clear to her, that she might be needed in the secret headquarters, known as the Celestial Arcane Agency. However, the truth is Rosalie is finished, retired and quit. she doesn't want to Incorporate herself in that business ever again. She tightened her right hand into a fist and let out a small laugh.

Which caught Jinx's attention, as she turned into the parking lot of the apartment and slowed down to search for the lot where she rented. She was about to ask Rosalie what she is thinking? but she doesn't want to offend her, so she stayed quiet. something's up with her... 

Rosalie's eyes had a sense she's hiding something, and she had a grin plastered on her face. digging her nails into her palm, but not as deep enough to make it bleed. my secret agent team won't be having me back... and I won't be going back to the headquarters... ever!

count on it!!... Just as she could think of her old life of a secret agent and talking to herself. Rosalie heard Jinx's voice.

"uh, Rosalie?" Jinx spoke as she sat back in the seat, and after putting the vehicle in park mode.  she was holding was about to remove her seatbelt from around body.  "Rosalie! we are here!"

Rosalie snapped back into the moment, away from her current and crazy thoughts, "oh yes, sorry, I guess I am sort of out of it lately!" she smiled, chuckling to herself, while turning to take off her seatbelt. 

Jinx looked at Rosalie, as she blinked. "okay, whatever you say?" she mildly stated like it wasn't a big deal, yet pretending that she wasn't curious or concerned of her friend. "Just come on, let's get out and go up to our apartment"

Rosalie grinned big "Right? Got it!" 

Rosalie removed her seatbelt and it went back to the corner. Clutching on her shoulder bag she opened the passenger door ironically at the same time as Jinx opened up the drivers door. It's almost like they are in sync. Rosalie grabbed her backpack, that she brought with her from her homeland, putting it over her shoulder temporarily. She slide to the edge of the seat and hung her legs out of the car. grabbing a hold of the handle, she stood up on the pebble ground beneath her boots.

Rosalie turned to see Jinx, removing her key from the Ignition of the vehicle with one turn of the key, turning off the engine in the progress; before stepping out of the jeep herself. Rosalie closed her door shut and then opened up the door to the backseat. putting her backpack down temporarily using both hands to pull out her suitcase. 

Once that was done, she picked up her backpack and swung in over one of her shoulders and closed the door closed. 

Rosalie then walked with her suitcase holding the top handle to the hood of the vehicle. "Alright I'm done Jinx, lock away" she spoke to her friend.

Jinx put up her thumb, quickly grabbing her bag from inside the front storage unit and closed the drivers door, with hitting the lock all doors on the door itself before shutting the door itself, before joining Rosalie on the pavement, walkway between the parking spaces. 

Rosalie has the handle out to the suitcase now, and she walked with Jinx to the front entrance of the building. She was about to get out her key card to get into the building, but Jinx stopped her. "let me do it" she whispered, removing hers from her jeans pocket.

"okay, but I will open the door to the apartment?" smirked Rosalie, taking out her keys to the apartment.

"we'll see about that," grinned Jinx. 

Both girls laughed, as they both entered the apartment complex, after Jinx used her keycard to enter the building and they walked to where the elevators are, to ride their way up to the floor their apartment is. Since Rosalie will find trouble taking the stairs with a suitcase in tow. 

Too be Continued...

Secret Vibration!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें