𓆙 Chapter Six 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

All of team seven, except Kakashi and Sasuke, were all just hanging out in the village. Kakashi was at the hokage tower, probably having a meeting, while Sasuke has gone off to train or something.

Suddenly, Konohamaru appeared and interrupted the trio, "Oi boss is that your girlfriend?" He tilted his head, pointing at Sakura.

Naruto blushed in embarrassment, "No~...But Y/n is actually my lover, not her...!" Naruto whispered, but Sakura heard and began to irk.

Konohamaru then begins to compliment the duo on how they were a good couple.

Y/n deadpanned, slightly confused on why Naruto would lie about such a thing. You sweatdrop at Sakura's expression.

"NARUTO!!" She shouts, a large irk mark on her head.

She begins to chase Naruto and Konohamaru. You just walk, following them wherever they were running to.

Suddenly, Konohamaru bumps into a...cat...man?-

"Oi, brat! You bumped into me!" He says, annoyed, picking up konohamaru by his scarf.

This makes Kaburamaru hiss at him, pissed off at the balls of this guy.

He looks over at you, pissed.

"Oi! Bandages! Make that dumb snake shut up!" The Cat-boy said, irritably.

Y/n instantly scowled at him, glaring down upon him, "Who do you think you are?" You spoke in a cold tone.

Kankuro instantly paused. Your aura and chakra...It was so similar to...Gaara's!?

"OI! Let go of Konohamaru, Dattebayo!" Naruto shouted, causing Kankuro's mind to come back to earth.

Sakura determinedly nodded in agreement, too scared to actually say anything. But she was still prepared to help anyone who got hurt.

They began to talk for a bit, while you spaced out, looking at the clouds. You liked clouds.

Abruptly, a red-haired boy that looked like a red panda showed his face.

"Oi...Kankuro. You are a disgrace to our village..." He says, with a void of emotion.

This shocked everyone. Why was this guy just randomly insulting his own friend?!

The red-haired boy looks over at Team Seven, "I apologise for his behaviour..." He says, in a non-meaningful way.

You narrow your eyes at him. You could sense the Ichibi inside of him.