The Best Paint Victory Ever!

*Copyright on my website* thewriterreader.com

My people have always fought each other

My people have always fought each other. By that, I mean for sport. We play Paintball, except it's sorta extreme. Rules are, three hits you're out for a minute, and then you have to respawn. Why do I say extreme? Because the more people you get out and "exterminate", the more likely the chance your team will win.

I've been in these battles for a year, and oh my gosh it's addicting and fun. It's not like drugs or smoking where it's bad for you, in fact, taking part in these paintball battles is encouraged. You can start these battles when you're thirteen, but you start making money from them when you're fourteen.

This is my first ever battle being fourteen, meaning this is the first battle I make money on, so I gotta win. Also, two things. One, the better you do the more money you get, and two there are bombs, if you get hit by one you automatically die, or in other words, you have to respawn.

Alright, so the battle round began normally, we got ready while the other team did too. (you stick with the same team for a week, if you like your partners you'll stick with them, if you don't you leave them to find another team you might like.) when your team and the other team was ready, it continued.

Everyone has the same gun until they turn sixteen, that's where you can change your weapon. Today was special, besides the fact that I got to earn money, we were going against a team that's older than seventeen. This never happened, whenever it does you're sure to lose. This never happens because you get paired with other people your age.

But today I was not going to let them win. This was my first match earning money, I had to try my best, absolute best.

When battle round 5 started, we all had made a plan together, we all went to our positions.

Our spawn point and the enemy's spawn point are across from each other. We don't know who our enemies are, they kept their faces concealed. We're supposed to do that so the enemy doesn't know who we are until the last round, in case we knew each other. If we did know each other, it may reflect on how well we do and change the outcome of things. This way the game is already set in a pre-determined course before things get messy.

There is also a different location or map where we fight every day. That's another reason why today was so special. Today's map was my favorite.

This map was the most dangerous, it was a huge circle, and it was fun. In the middle of the circle were a bunch of obstacles to hide behind, you can even get damaged by some of them if not careful. The left and right sides had high platforms, meant for snipers, it's the only map with a place for the snipers. Underneath the platform, there are some hiding places where you can protect the snipers, or attack them.

The weapon you begin with has two settings, you can change it to a sniper, or a regular rifle. The bad thing about this, however, is the weapon can be very heavy, and you can only change the setting twice in the game, once in a round. There are ten rounds, first to five wins, each round ends if our or the other team of five exterminates ten people, which means everyone only gets two lives.