29

I threw up even more before I flushed the toilet and wiped my mouth

I threw up even more before I flushed the toilet and wiped my mouth. I washed my hands and began to brush my teeth.

I just felt so sick all of the sudden but maybe it's cause i'm just overwhelmed. After I was finished, I walked and makai was sitting on my bed. on his phone.

"Dayla left." He said and I just laid in my bed because I felt lightheaded.

"Thought you had class in a few minutes." He said.

"Imma just email her and say I can't make it." I mumbled.

"What's wrong wit' you, you good?" He looked back at me putting his phone down.

"I don't feel good." I mumbled pulling the covers over my head.

"You ate?" He asked.

"I ate breakfast before I left my momma house, I had literally just got back home." I said.

"You dehydrated?" He asked.

"No." I mumbled. "Just light headed, i'm starting to get a headache." I said.

"Take some for it, and go to sleep." He stood in front of me taking the covers off my head.

"Get from in front of me." I pulled the cover back over my head.

"No. Fuck you." He pulled the cover back.

"Don't cuss at me." I bucked at him.

"Lil ass buck, don't get hype cause you beat dayla ass." He said.

"I knew you beat bitches." I said.

"Stop playin' wit' me Kaelyn." He pulled me to the bottom of the bed by my legs smirking.