In DROMS

Luca was so cold because he had training with one they teacher who was they dad and papa too they all work at same school with them because with Luca can't remember how do thing because of his quirk he has two quirk they are not same they different.

Then Jake come in to see his boyfriend was so cold like ice so Jake say are u cold cute Luca say yeah and i can't use my quirk because u konw what the last time i use it Jake say yeah true do u want me madeu warm Luca say yes pls baby then Jake seat next to Luca and warm him with his quirk.
After a bit james was worried about his quirk because well he use he will pass out like his papa dud when he was little and james and jake have three quirk they both have cj bakugou and lucas kirishima quirk but james and luca have the mid quirk too but jake can keep in together but with james he can't so he never his quirk again then Keith come in Keith say are u ok silly James say yeah I'm fine just think about  Keith say James bakugou kirishima tell me wrong now pls silly James say it just that i can't use my quirks if i do i pass out so yeah Keith say silly just be careful with them pls because i don't want u get hurt again or your parents here too james say yeah i think I'm not go in tomorrow baby i just need time keith say yeah that fine but if u use them text if u do so i come here james say ok baby cam we go sleep.

Hi again this the author who love to write story and i thx for my adopt dads for idea for my story so bye