𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬

𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞, 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞

𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 © 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷 -𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚝

© 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷 -𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚊𝚜𝚝

𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐛𝐲 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦, 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲

elijah dixon was no stranger to survival. he had been doing it all of his life. from the time he was old enough to speak, his dad was giving him lessons with the shotgun, much to his mothers dismay. but that was just what you had to do if you lived where the dixon's lived. with his abusive alcoholic father and his druggie of brother, daryl had to make sure his son knew how to defend himself and his mother, who had refused to leave her child and boyfriend to fend for themselves in that house.

at 17 years old, elijah knew more about guns and fighting then he did video games or sports, and despite the way he was being raised by his father, his mother made sure she was raising a sweet, gentle boy. she would be damned if her son turned out like daryl, as much as she loved him, and she would be dead before he would end up like merle. she thought did a pretty good job too. elijah turned out to be the type of person to give you the last piece of pizza before you even ask for it, the type to give you the shirt off of his back, along with his shoes if you really needed them. that was all she could ask for.

when the outbreak happened, he was in his fifth hour history class, learning about everything that happened during world war II. his teacher was in the middle of her lesson when the announcements went off, alerting them that they were being sent home early due to some sort of disease going around. there wasn't much information given to them before alarms started going off and the power was cut, leaving elijah in a pitch black history classroom to wonder what was going on outside. he, along with the thousands of other students and staff in that school started to run for their lives. thankfully he was one of the few who made it out alive.

after losing two of the most important people in his life that day, elijah is just trying his best to survive alongside his father and his uncle in a small group, camped out in a small quarry just outside of atlanta. the rest of his life, only now just beginning. the obstacles he had faced so far were only about to get worse and a lot more dangerous.