Chapter 1: Corpes X

NOTE ABOUT SELF: Hello guys Corpes X here, i would like to let you know that SOME of this book is true and this is me i do own a YouTube account called Corpes x but it has no videos, i have a Pinterest account, of course wattpad, i have emails like 40 of them dont ask why. Also i am in several bands and im famous but not like YouTube or well known celebrities. I cosplay and i am pretty lit. I do own a mask i made shout out to all my "friends" and classmates who helped me and a special thank you to Kaitlyn Flame. ✌️

________________________________________________________________________________

My name is y/n Flame and i don't have a too bad of life like most kids who deal with abuse and so forth. I deal with mental and emotional abuse that my older sister Abby gives me, i'm home schooled and a rebel and extremely stubborn. I had a long hard life dealing with two brothers and two sisters. The oldest which is Abby being corrupted as the outside world, manipulative, rude, and selfish. She tried to even kill her own family when she was infant growing up she tried to split the siblings up which partly worked. When she hit her adult years she tried to split the parents apart. I never believed there was any good in her.  Then my little sister Alexis she was being manipulated by Abby and was rude and selfish and only nice when she wanted something. Then we had my brother Trevor and Alexander. 

Trevor was my oldest brother i didnt know him much except i knew he was into old stuff, gaming, hacking games and some devices,  he likes the color blue, his favorite number is 7, and we share the same religion. Alexander though he was always annoying talking memes, being annoying about politics, always taking it too far, and so much more oh and he hates females except my little sis i dont know why he hates me but i get why he hates my older sister. Anyways i was always the outcast i didnt fit in with my family and i looked like my moms twin except when she was little. Huh and my dads always working or in pain and it annoys me. I was always put aside and always bullied and always stuck in some kind of situation. I didnt get why i had to be So different from the rest. I have depression, emotional imbalance, anxiety, and so many issues.  

I had a idea to all those who have wronged me I decided to make a YouTube channel. I seen many YouTubers but no one could beat Corpes Husband sure he was as funny and dark as me and we have many things in common like we always hide, wear a mask, always dealing with people, and have our own personal issues. I went through several names like corpes bride, corpes wife i didnt know what to call it. That was till I was watching My Hero Academia and saw Katsuki Bakugou's hero suit and from that moment i knew my name had to be Corpes X. 

I created it and had a intro and all but no videos yet so i made several videos and i didnt know how to edit so i just posted them into youtube and kept going for a year and already i was a hit i was famous i little time i had even a TikTok and i had a account on many things. It took me years to get in the big leagues with corpes. Its true i was a fan just not too bi and i didnt care for corpes voice or anything i liked his personality but i didnt have a thing for him. To me that is weird yet again i am not a normal girl. I already had dreams to be a singer and i was in two or three bands and i wanted to be the worlds greatest fashion designer and it is true i didnt have friends. Even if i did they ignored me. After that my public life made me feel better and calmer. It was something i enjoy. 

I was pretty good just replying to my comments until i received a comment from Corpes Husband himself. He apparently was a fan and really liked my voice, personality, and he admired me. I thought it was a joke and sad thank you then i carried on with my day and saw what the haters comments i didnt feel anything i just said good to know then i knew i needed to improve so i used hatter's comments to improve my channel and myself. I was pretty chill with everything. However the corpes comment kept nagging at me but why?