"He's an innocent child in a world of deception." (purpled)

Purple, the color of royalty, nobility, luxury, power, and ambition.

Blue, the color of trust, loyalty, confidence, stability, and intelligence.

Red, the color of heightened emotion, strength, and power.

...

He was in the middle of the field, well, a battlefield to be exact. Purpled had never been capable of choosing sides, it came with the job. He knew this, Punz taught him this everyday, yet here he was trying to help both sides.

The boy shot arrows over Dream's shoulder, attacking Wilbur precisely with each hit, occasionally hitting Technoblade in the process. His armor was burning, melting slowly. He made a dive for the water as Wilbur and his crew made their move, fireworks exploding around him.

He switches sides mere seconds later, going unnoticed. Maybe they didn't think he was a threat? Or maybe they forgot about him? He didn't let his thoughts subdue his job, and quickly attacked his own sibling, blade in hand as they danced across the Prime Path.

Punz struck swiftly, feet roughly hitting the ground with each pounce. Their hits were correlated, smooth, and precise, but it wasn't enough. Punz was the one who taught Purpled everything, it was an endless fight.

Each hit was blocked by a swift movement of a shield, or the quick movement of the body. Purpled jumped from side to side, avoiding each hit his brother put out. He looked for weak moments, taking the time to jab in open spots.

Purpled knew his mistake as soon as it happened, the way his foot slipped too far out to move in quickly. Punz quickly slid their foot under Purpled's, taking him off balance and sending him tumbling to the ground.

The blade against his neck was cold with enchantments, the exact enchantments Purpled had helped Punz acquire just last week. He felt the blood drip, we felt his body pound in pain. He was ready for it, for it to slice through his neck, but it didn't. It never came.

Punz stood, lifting their blade from Purpled's neck, and shuffled away, leaving Purpled's things untouched as he went to accompany Dream.

...

Purpled felt like he was suffocating in the Purple suit he had on, underneath every inch of armor. He and Technoblade stood in an area above The Red Banquet, awaiting Quackity's call for them. Hounds surrounded them, one sitting directly in front of Purpled, nuzzling his leg for attention.

He met the dog's eyes, brown to purple, and sighed, petting the dog's fur.

...

'Fuck it', Purpled decided, throwing the suit aside and grabbed a pair of jeans and his signature purpled hoodie. He changed, grabbed his communicator, and quickly made his way out the door and to Niki's bakery.

When he arrived, Quackity was standing there, still in his bloodied shirt from the banquet, eyes locked on the door awaiting his arrival.

Everything went so quickly, he was standing, talking to Quackity before being led to the roof for his pay. He opened the chest, checked over everything, making sure prices were correct, before slipping everything into his inventory.

He was ready, ready to leave, leave everything behind and go home to DogChamp, but the loud explosion stopped him from that. He whipped around to see his UFO blown to bits, smoke rising from the rubble underneath. He cried out, jumping from the roof, bending his knees to space out the landing.

...

He knew Quackity was right, he knew it. He knew he would be forgotten, he knew he had no home, no friends, he knew that. Maybe he should join Las Nevadas, maybe he should move against his siblings wishes and join his enemy. And maybe he should trust Quackity, because what else does he have to lose? He has no home, no family, no friends. Punz was corrupted beyond repair, the wars ruined his friendship with Tommy and Tubbo, Ponk didn't trust him anymore, there was no one. Quackity was right, he has no reputation, no one will remember him.

...

So maybe Purpled had friends, a family. Maybe the ruins of his UFO was all he needed to lose. Maybe losing his sibling, his friends, was what he needed. Maybe joining Las Nevadas was a good idea. No, not maybe, it was. He had a family now!

Charlie never let him down, never gave up when he was upset, never left him.

Foolish was there, he helped him build a new UFO (tnt resistant ofc).

Sam showed him how to treat his wounds, showed him what to carry at all times in case of misshapen.

Fundy helped him grow his first ever farm, full of wheat and carrots.

And Quackity, well there was tension, sure. Yet Quackity cared. He didn't leave Purpled alone when he knew that he needed someone, he didn't lie straight to his face about something about him. He made sure Purpled was always fed and hydrated, with a respawn point and home. He checked in on him everyday, sometimes for hours, sometimes for minutes.

And for once in his life, he felt genuine love for people. He loved them, with his heart, and would do anything to keep them safe. Even if that means betraying his only real sibling. But who needs real siblings? A real family? Why spend your time trying to fix something so broken when you have something right in front of you?

If someone noticed that Purpled started to sleep without armor on, they didn't say a single word.

A/N: I'M BACK GUYS:DDDDDD So I haven't really spoken about it, but i had a 3 month struggle of trying to balance everything, along with having a schedule. Schedule's are really important to me, so I'm really glad I have finally found a place for writing:))
Hopefully you enjoyed this first one, lmk if I should change anything about my setup, I appreciate it!
Have a wonderful day/night/evening whenever you are reading this. I love you<3