𝗧 𝗪 𝗘 𝗡 𝗧 𝗬 - 𝗦 𝗘 𝗩 𝗘 𝗡

-𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝗴𝐞𝐥-

-𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝗴𝐞𝐥-

HER CHEST HEAVING AS SHE
sobbed, Taylor wiped her bloodied hand along the smooth skin of her cheek to wipe away her tears, but there seemed to be no end to them.

      Her fingers tracing the cold metal of her handgun given to her by Daryl, she slowly contemplated her options as she glanced over to the gruesome bite mark in the flesh of her right arm.

      Biting her lower lip, she felt tears bead in her eyes as she knew what she had to do.

       Clicking the safety off, she shakingly lifted the gun up to her head, the hard metal of the chamber pressing into the soft strands of her hair as her hand slowly snaked to the trigger.

      Right as she was about to squeeze and fire, the door to the room she was held up at in a attempt to hide away from the walkers swung open, and I woman walked in with an assault rifle in hand.

      Furrowing her eyebrows, Taylor looked over the black patch on her right arm, studying over the firefly emblem, 'Another firefly...'.

       "Don't pull the trigger, Taylor. Trust me." The woman spoke.

       "W-Who are you..." Taylor mumbled, lowering her handgun.

       "(y/n) (l/n). Come with me and I'll explain everything.".

-24 Hours Earlier-

     Taylor hated these stupid, dark tombs that made up the hallways of the prison.

      They seemed to be like a fucking maze, and the abundance of walkers weren't helping the groups sense of direction.

      "Daryl!" She panicked, losimg her view of him as she took out a walker with her crossbow.

      "Hey, it's alri', babygirl. I'm right here." He said, placing his calloused hands on her shoulders.

        Suddenly, a shrill scream of pain rang out through the air behind them, and the group turned to see a walker biting into Hershel's lower leg.

      "Daddy!" Maggie cried, but Glenn kept her back.

       "Glenn, keep Daryl safe!" Daryl said, taking out his hunting knife as he rushed up to the walker and killed it.

       He and Rick helped Hershel walk while Taylor led the way through the tombs, Glenn and Maggie right behind her.

       "Taylor, which way! We got walkers behind us!" Rick called.