7

I sit on the grass, using the tree as a shade as i watch the student sparring. they say maki is the leader and she decided to test each of them, hand-to-hand combat first.

and oh, how the two first year are getting beaten.

i study each of them and i gotta admit that they're all pretty good. especially maki and toge-kun. if im not wrong, inumaki toge is a semi grade 1 sorcerer already. that's why he's so good..

but maki though? i know that she can't see curse but from what i see here and from her mission report, she's good. but they are not gonna pay attention to that..what do you even expect from one of the top 3 clan and the higher up?

can i just kill those higher up? no actually the real question is should i?

I'll just recommend her to grade 2 or 1 after this.

i continue watching the kids when i saw they're walking towards me. oh it's lunch time already..

"yo, how does it go?" i ask them with a small smile.

"good..maki-senpai is crazy strong though. inumaki-senpai too" megumi answer as short as he can. the man of few words as always.

i turn to nobara who's looking like she's gonna pass out anytime.

"you good?"

"fine just...panda-senpai are too rough!! my clothes gonna rip. he literally throw me like im sort of ball" nobara whine earning a laugh from panda.

"well..i gotta admit you guys are good. especially maki, you're crazy strong girl" i compliment her and pat her back.

"heh..thank you. and you're cool too, how are you even related to that bakatoru anyway?" maki question with a sigh.

i chuckled a bit before answering

"it may not look like it but im pretty crazy myself. but ofc, even i can't handle satoru's annoying ass" i rolled my eyes playfully.

after that we talked a bit more before the student decide to grab some food and continue training.

the future generation are gonna surpass us in no time..
im getting old already hmph ..

i shook my head before continue playing my phone while watching the kids.

a week later

"so im not gonna train you guys today, i have something to do. don't worry I'll test you guys tomorrow" i said through the phone before hanging up.

"so...hi, itadori yuuji-kun. my name is gojo sayuri and im your idiot sensei cousin" i introduce myself to yuuji while the boy looks at me with sparkling eyes.

"wahhh you're gojo-sensei cousin! you even looks quite like him except that you're wearing a glasses not blindfold" he said excitedly.

what a cute boy!!

i am struggling to stop myself from pinching his cheeks and hug him.
i mean, that would be weird right...
and im not satoru so i manage to control myself.

"im here because satoru said he have something to do. so im the one who's gonna watch the movie with you" i grinned.

"and make sure that you're focus ofc. after a movie we'll spar" i add and his eyes lit up.

"I'll be sparring you?? are you strong like gojo-sensei?? do you use the same technique as him??" he ask looking like a little boy learning new things.

"yes you are sparring me. yes i am strong too but i don't know whose stronger between us. and no i don't use the same technique as your sensei" i answer all of his question before pushing him to the couch and start the movie.

it's getting late when the movie was about to end. hmm i guess sparring comes later?

"yuuji-kun, i think we'll spar tomorrow instead. it's getting late, i suggest you just continue with one last movie and call it a day" i said and he nodded turning his attention to the movie again.

but then suddenly a voice call our name.

"yuuji-kun, yuri-chan!!"

it's satoru.. what is he doing here anyway? i thought he's meeting yaga?

i furrow my eyebrows before asking him
"why are you here satoru? aren't you meeting yaga? did you make him wait again? i swear if you purposely-"

and he cut me off........

"don't worry yuri-chan~~ im here to get you and yuuji-kun. it's part of the lesson for him and i just want to bring you. you see, i was attacked by a unregistered high grade curse" he said before dragging me and yuuji who's now confuse as hell but decide to give in.

and it just took a few seconds and we're here, in the middle of a forest on a lake. yes, we're standing on water.

"um, where are we and why are we not sinking?" yuuji ask but satoru being satoru, he's not gonna explain it anyway.

i turn my gaze to in front of us and there stood a curse.. looking like mount fuji according to yuuji staring at us.

"this is itadori yuuji, he's my student and he's gonna watch us. and this is my beloved cousin, soon-to-be wife gojo sayuri" satoru said as put his arm around my shoulder.

did he just...
yuuji is here..
fuck it i guess!!

i sigh and facepalm myself.

"that's sukuna vessel and... the gojo girl huh" the curse mumble quietly but i heard it.

"did you bring them to be your shield? im telling you that i won't hesitate to kill that lover of yours" the curse laugh evilly.

"you ugly curse, did you really think you can kill me?" i shout at mount fuji,annoyed.

tch, who do you think you are YOU UGLY CREATURE.

"why do you bring burden anyway? that boy are just gonna be a hindrance" the curse said again.

"as i said, he's here to watch and learn. don't worry about him just attack me"

"and it's okay afterall, you're weak"