Months

The motivation I have to finish this story but no time is astronomical
___________________________________

It had been a month since you and Shoto moved into your house, it finally started to feel like a cozy place.

Though you still took Eri to your parents house on weekdays when class was in session.

Much like today.

"You've been staring at the food for a while Y/n." Jirou acknowledged your attitude towards the food.

The school food made your stomach uneasy.

"Oh right I forgot." Stupid, 'I forgot I had to eat'. Good one Y/n.

You picked up the chopsticks and picked up one of the onigiri balls you cooked. You ate it, despite having it before it tasted funny.

"Yeah no." Disgusted, you got a napkin and spit it out.

"Onigiris literally the best Y/n you okay girl?" Hagakure asked tilting her head to the side, the other girls nodding along to her statement.

Freya was among them.

Nonchalantly shrugging you removed the taste from your mouth. "I think I am, maybe it's a sign I should go on a diet." You joked earning some soft smiles from your friends.

Mina crossed her arms. "You know your body looks good Y/n, are you hiding something?" She responded in a teasing manner.

Thinking back, you realized you'd never taken a test not experiencing any symptoms up until now.

"Oh please it's probably just a stomach bug. I'm gonna go to the bathroom." You stood up pushing your plate away, more leftovers for the girls.

As you went to the bathroom, someone followed.

_____________

You flushed the toilet, nothing made your appetite return.

I can't really be-? Right? A small eruption of excitement mounted into you.

Someone touched your arm. "Uh Y/n-" "Oh Freya! You scared me!" You held your chest in the area of your heart flinching away.

"S-sorry." Freya nervously smiled, cautiously distancing herself. You nodded in a motion that was okay. "Did you have to use the restroom too?" You asked going to wash your hands.

"I— actually came to tell you something." Her voice was hoarse and low.

The water stopped running on your fresh hands. "What is it?" You asked trying to make subtle eye contact.

Freya was going on override. "Wait— Y/n." She saw you trying to walk away. Deprived by instinct she took your wrist and pulled you towards her.

She frantically leaned down, and she kissed you.

Your eyes widened seeing hers tensely flutter closed.

Her lips felt so different as Freya held your face in her hands, kissing you closer. You found yourself not being able to escape and being cornered by a restroom stall.

You gently grabbed her hands and sent them down, her lips leaving yours. "Freya I-." Your voice couldn't find an answer.

Her face was inches away from yours. "That's not what I intended to do but I couldn't help myself. I really like you Y/n." Freya hopelessly said staring into your shocked eyes.

"I'm- sorry but, you know I'm dating Shoto and I love him." You awkwardly responded trying to let her down slowly.

Freya softly smiled. "I know, I just wanted to get that off my chest." She took a deep breath seeing your expression.