***

Gombi- Shiva jaldi kar mehmaan intezaar kar rahe. Bahut saara saman abhi truck se unload karwana hai.

It was a wedding ceremony of a girl in their town. The order for entire ration for catering was ordered from Pandya Store. This was one of the biggest order till date. The entire family was invited to the wedding. Shiva being Shiva helped the labours unloading the truck. And all of a sudden it starts raining. Everybody try to keep all the ration back. And the nearest ones to the room were transferred in. Shiva struggled with a sack on his back. A hand helps him to reduce the load. He turned around to find Raavi giving him a gracious smile. Both of them kept the sack in. And all this while they were drenched totally. But thanks to lord they saved ration.

"Thank you Raavi."

He looked at her and smiled. They stood there still lost in eachothers eyes. Not even realising that they were being drenched. Gombi comes back to check on it. He was scared if the ration was fine. He looked at the lovebirds standing and lost in eachother in rain.

"Andar aake nihaarlo. Baarish bahut tezz ho rahi hai. Bimaar hojaoge."

Shivas trance is then broken with a Raavis sneeze. Gaumbi looked at them with "hogaya Kaand" look. The rain slowed down. Shiva realised both of them were drenched completely. He held her arm and pulled to the shade closer. And she started shivering.

"Tu theek hai?"

Shiva asked out of concern. Raavi nodded her head in a huge No! Shiva took off his shirt and covered Raavi. Trying to make her feel better. But her lips trembled. She again nodded.

"Bahut thand lag rahi hai Shiva."

And she started sneezing incessantly. Shiva grew more concerned.

"Doctor ke paas chale kya Raavi?"

Raavi nodded in a no. She is scared of doctor since bachpan. She can fall really ill and would take medicines to cure herself but a doctor?? Neverr!! Gombi looked at them and got an umbrella. He handed the umbrella to Shiva.

" Bacche ho kya tum dono? Baarish mei bheeg gaye? Ye lo ghar ki chaabhi. Raavi ko change krwa aur khud bhi krle . Ja."

Shiva took the key from gombis hands like an obedient kid. Both of them walked off to Pandya House.

They entered the house and switched off the lights. Everybody was in the pre-wedding ceremony. Raavi was now somehow feeling better. Shiva held her and they walked into the room. He made her sit on the bed and got her cloths and a towel. She took them from his hands.

"Shiva pehle tu ja. Jaldi se badal ke aa. Warna tu bimar hojayega."

She pushed him into washroom.

He walked out and saw Raavi removing her jewellery. Her pallu squeezed and rolled revealing most of her waist. Her saari clinged on to her like just another skin. This bheegi hui ladki was creating some sparks within him.She removed her jhumkas followed by her necklace, maang tika and bangles. Shiva watched her from head to toe while she struggled with her kamatbandh. He walked closer to her. Her breath hitched at his touch as he bent down and rubbed his fingers through her waist. He unhooked the kamarbandh with his mouth making her moan. She bit the lip to supress it. His breath fanning over her navel made her go crazy. He bent down on one knee. And lift her foot. She turned and rested her hands on the dressing table for support. He unhooked her anklets and kissed her foot. She closed her eyes. His touch and her skin would lead to an electric shock. And then he did the same with another. His hand slowly moved up. Exposing most of her legs. And he discovered that her legs were the most sexiest part of her body. And yet she keeps them hidden.

He stood up and held her cheek and rubbed them softly. And looked at her lips that still trembled. She still felt cold. But this time he is gonna bring warmth to her. He held her face close to him and captured those trembling and shivering lips of hers. Her hands automatically clutched his vest and he moved close to her that Not even air was permissible to pass in between them. She moaned between the kiss while he enjoyed biting her lip and making her moan.

He drifted her pallu off the shoulder. He broke the kiss and the view in front of his eyes was worth worshipping. She was the goddess of the beauty. Each and every detailed curve of her body gave him an urge to touch it and explore it.

"Fuck.."

Escaped his mouth subconsciously. She blushed and bit her lower lip. Which made her even more irresistible. He again smashed his lips over her and kissed her till she begged for oxygen. He pulled out her saree and she rolled and fell over her. He held her by her waist. Tightened the grip and pulled her. She could feel his bulge and her cheeks turned red like tomatos. He kissed her cheeks. The hand on his waist travel down to her petticoat and the string holding it was pulled out. And it floored down.

Her hands crept up to his vest and it was out in a go. Her hands ran all over his body and he groaned in pleasure. He picked up in his arms. And took her to the bed. Another sneeze from her and her blouse was out. She closed her eyes as she realised herself lying naked under him.

"Its ok Raavi,if you want me to stop. i will...."

He was about to back off when Raavi hugged him tight. She placed a kiss on his neck. A smile crept over his face. How could be so cute? She wanted it right away. He got a blanket that covered both of them. And he moved in so that she would not be feeling cold and could enjoy this euphoric feeling. Afterall it was their first time and they would definitely not want it to be un memorable. He got rid of his pants and entwind his hands with hers and pulled them in sides of her head. And continued his kissing sessions. While she kept moaning from her side. His little frnd teased her inner thighs making her crave for him more. Also she was hell nervous.

He kissed her bust and licked her little buds making her arousing little more and making her moan louder this time. He smirked at the way he did wonders to her. He came up and kissed her . He ran his fingers down her inner thighs which were already warm and wet by now.

"Lets take this adventurous ride to another level Raavi. I am sure you are gonna love it."

He entered her in a go and she clutched him tightly. Her nails pricked his skin. This pain was insanely pleasurable. He slowly thrusted her in and out while his lips still on hers. He took back those hands of hers which were pricking his skin. He was sure there was going to be nail marks by the next day. And placed her hands back on the sides of her head. Raavi moaned in his mouth and he loved it. He bit her lower lip and sucked it. As she hit the orgasm and he was done with his part. He collapsed right beside her. He looked at her that face of her which was pleasantly happy and smiled.

"Hmmm... Ek ladki bheegi bhaagi si.
Soti raato mei jaagi si,
Mili ek ajnabee se,
Koi aage na peeche,
Tm hi kaho ye koi baat hai??"

She hit his chest while he chuckled.

"You are my everything Shiva. Not ajnabee"

She said glaring at him. He chuckled at her and kissed her forehead.

"I LOVE YOU.."

She said hugging him tight

"I LOVE YOU MOREE.."

He said holding her tighter. She rested her head on his chest and dozed off..