Prologue

I looked through the crowd as the song ended the darkness was filled with waves of light from the lightsticks. as the light slowly opened I searched for a pair of brown eyes with a smiling face,

Tears had fallen down as I remembered he was no longer in the sea of people I have right now, he's found someone who can freely love him. Maybe in our next lifetime my love? You won't be an idol I can no longer reach, and I'm no longer an idol you couldn't have.

"This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonder struck, blushing all the way home"

I smiled and brushed off my sad expression as I need to perform this song I wrote.

"I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
This night is flawless, don't you let it go"

"I'm wonder struck, dancing around all alone
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you"

—-

"Rumors regarding the Ava's Breeze Solo Album "Vega" about her past or present relationship with a non celebrity lover? Tears during the performance may be confirmation for these rumors-"

I immediately closed the Television and went for my car keys, she needs me.

"Jake! You can't go there! For your safety and her career. Bro, you have a girlfriend! You can no longer involve yourself."

"She needs me."

The rumors were all over the internet. She's brave but she needs to rest. She worked on this album for months and they're giving her negative comments for having emotions and a boyfriend?

"Jakey! Have you seen the news? Whoever the guy is I just hope he's worth it. That relationship whether present or past will cost her, her whole career. She was a good idol tho, fans need to know that she's got a life off stage"

My brother is holding his laughter, he wanted to give side comments but couldn't. No one can know that the non-celebrity ex boyfriend couldn't even comfort her.

****************
Please pardon my incorrect grammars, I'm a bit rusty when it comes to writing. It's been a while. Posted this prologue on Jake's birthday, although the storyline is complete chapters of this AU story is not yet written completely.

Undecided for its ending :<

-carylle