acting (celebrity) template

"BACKSTORY":

Parents: (name, about them, and looks)

Describe relationship with each parents:

Memories with them:

Important Events with them:

Siblings:
Describe your relationship with them:

Memories with them:

Important Events with them:

Other Important Family Members:
Describe your relationship with them:

Memories with them:
Important Events with them:

Childhood Memories:

Friends:

Best Friend:

Ex Friends:
(for both describe the relationship and if you want about them)

Important People Not Previously Mentioned In Your Life:

Education:

Extra Activities Done/You Do: (when and what you did if you did any)

MOVIES/SERIES I'VE BEEN IN:

Movies I've acted in: (Include the age you played them and what movie it was. You can Include other actors or friendships that came out of it) (You can also make non existing movies. Feel free to write the plot to your own book-and include a quick run down of your character, other actors and a run down of characters they played. You can also make a movie off of a book that doesn't have a movie like Fable Haven or Shadow House. You can also do "remakes" of certain classic movies like another The secret garden. Know that you can also create a character that you play into an already existing film. For example stranger things. You can make ur own character just make sure to give it a certain role and such (or just use some wattpad book LMAO. Or feel free to play a character instead of another actor)

Any projects I'm currently working on: (Again, quick run down if you are doing any)

Future projects i will work on: (Again, quick run down of a movie that will come out and a role you definitely want. Remember, that this is another reality so there will definitely be other movies and such coming out that you didn't script in)

YOU AND YOUR SUPPORTERS:

How do people view me: (Include how people-i mean your supporters in this case- see you)

What type of fandom(s) you have: (Include the fandom's for different movies/events/actions that may have started a specific fandom)

Your relationship with your supporters: (interpret this how you will, and write about it !)

Popular Videos Made Of You: (optional)

YOU AND CELEBRITIES/INFLUENCERS:

(Feel free to use pictures for these)

Celebrity friends: (you don't need to list every single one, just the main ones. Include what type of friendship you have and how ur "fans" (i prefer using the words supporter) view you guys)

Celebrity best friends: (same as prior^)

Celebrity ex's: (same as first^)

Celebrity love interest: (same as first^)