a ninja turtle and a military salamander

Raphael was jumping from rooftop to rooftop of New York City buildings. He stopped when he heard the punches thinking it was purple dragons mugging someone. 

he jumped down into a and turned the corner to see the purple dragons trying to fight a mutant salamander girl. She was wearing a black leather jacket, fingerless gloves grey jeans and black combat boots with brown hair in a ponytail 

Raphael's eyes widen "A girl mutant?" This is the first time he's seen a female mutant before he hides by the corner.

The salamander girl pinned one of the purple dragon walls by his shirt "alright mouth breather. I'm only going to ask once. where is filch?!" 

"I don't know what you're talking about sweetheart." The purple dragon said with a smirk. Salamander girl growled as her blue eyes burned with anger before she punched the guy and gave him a black eye.

"Call me Sweetheart and you'll be needing a doctor." The salamander girl said in a threatening tone. 

Raphael watches the salamander girl interrogating the purple dragon thinking it time to intervene. "Whoa whoa take it easy." Raphael said try to stop what is going on. 

"look red! I don't wanna hurt you but I will if I have to." The salamander girl said, going in a fighting stance. "alright princess if talking ain't gonna stop you maybe fighting with." Raphael said, pulling out his sai. Raphael charged at salamander girl; she dodge his sai and punches him the plastron. 

Raphael fell, placing his hand on the spot where she punched him. He was impressed by how strong and feisty she was. 
He looked at her and punched him and knocked him out. 

When the salamander girl cooled down she looked Raphael unconscious. Her face palmed as she groaned.

"nice going mona '' she says to herself. She places two fingers on Raphael's neck checking his pulse. As soon she knew he was okay she sighed with relief. 

She looks at him and smiles "strong Warrior spirit and strong fiery personality. You must be raphael." She said to herself. Mona heard the purple dragon she was interrogating make a break for it. 

Mona growled "I'll be right back." Mona says to Raphael who was still unconscious.
She grabbed his sai and went after the purple dragon. She caught him very quickly "alright mouth breather! Now that you see what I can do. I suggest you tell me where the filch is." Mona says as she pinned Raphael's sai on both sides of purple dragon's head. 

"At the Docks there's a boat on the side of it there's three letters c,p,f. That's all I know." The purple dragon said fearfully
Mona hears everything she needs to.  She quickly wraps her tail forcefully around the purple dragon torso and throws him in a dumpster. She takes the sai and puts it in her belt. 

"Now if you excuse me I have a meeting at the docks." She runs back towards the alleyway.