Prologue

AN: Sorry for the delay. HOpe you enjoy the story.

"Text" Normal speech

"Text" Telephatych speech, or radio and tv speech

"Text" Elementals speech

'Text' thoughts,(normally)

August 21 2019 11:30

"So the boss lets us go earlier home? Now that is new." Said a young man, 21 years. He weared a normal black shirt, blue jeans, brown boots. The tipical fot this type of works in turnery.

He looked at his father, who was wearing the same clothes as him. He had to borrow a shirt from his father because the washing machine had been broken for 2 days, and today the technicians would repair it.

"Maybe he had a guilty conscience for the last time we had to do overtime." Smirking at his sone.

"JUAS JUAS JUAS" He responded, rolling his eyes at that.

He heard a groan on behind him. He looked behind him and saw that his father leaned on end of the machines they worked on.

"Hey you ok?"

I don't know. " His father reached for his forehead."My head hurts."

Juan brought the back of his hand to the forehead of his father. It was like his head was on fire.

"Dad. Its better that we bring you home. I will tell mister Guillermo."

"AURGH!"

His father cluched his stomach in pain.

"DAD!"

He saw his shirt lit up to flame and fire. While the fire also kissed his limps completely covering them.

He saw the fire completely engulf him completely, before the flames toke a more dark red color. And his eyes began to burn clear white.

He looked in shock and fear.

The eyes looked like the there were bright like it was a light-house shining through.

Then the eyes turned a burning scarlet red. Narrowing in a burning hate. Before his father launched himself at him.

Everything did turn dark.

He gasped awake. His eyes shot open. His vision was obscure.

He only saw darkness for a time. Until his eyes adjusted slightly and he saw.

He then focused on his sense of feeling.

HE could feel a soft surface on his right side. and felt the could side.

He extended his left hand forward feling the cold-warm surface of a wall.

He was in his room, woke up by a nightmare fear.

'Right on Friday mornig. It looks like the Devil had found it fit to torture me with those evil ideas. '

Then the wall he was facing lighted up thinking

"Zoro."

"Del."

A female and a male voice respectlvie.

He looked to the entrance of his room. He did see a flame to big for a candel but to weak for a flare. And the peoples faces that are iluminated by it.

"Ah its you two." Relaxing at knowing who it was.

His parents.

"Im fine I will try to go to sleep. If I cant I will get up."