the play we shall not name...

almost a year has passed since i lost it all for a second, or possibly even third time. the nativity ended, a great success. my perfect legacy- as show that would lead the children to good lives and me into a position of joy. the children reaped the benefits of it, some of them gaining the fame they felt they were owed. However, little old me, the man behind it all, what did I get? Nothing. Hollywood left, taking all the fame and glory and even Jennifer with it, leaving me alone and lost. 

Almost a year has past and yet nothing has changed. I'm trapped, in a classroom of idiots and a life full of nothing worth living for. I turn to my new class assistant, dreamwastaken, he's a tall man, although he wears a mask with a smile for hours at a time- not sure what that's about.  Mr poppy got a job elsewhere directing plays and music. He had the more creative ideas for the play I suppose, but I did still do most of the work. He's just better with people i suppose, he's sweet and handsome and uwu I simp. We are still mates of course, we talk almost daily. he seems happy. I envy him. 

one of the children raises there hands to ask a question, 'sir...' that started, looking annoying and sticky, 'are we doing a nativity again this year'

at the sound of this i go feral, jumping on my hands and feet and barking menacingly- i don't want to, I'm just to strong and the alpha. the children start screaming and dream starts to sweat- he isn't sure how to feel about my display of masculine sexiness, I'm not to sure either.

a sudden set of large and comforting arms raps around me uttering nothings into my ear to calm me. it was big P my guy my g,. he hugs me and sets me down lovingly and we go to sleep in one another's arms.

i feel safe and happy here, my Mr. Poppy.