Harry Styles

"UGGGH." I turned off my iPhone and threw it to the other end of the couch. I glanced up at the clock, 6:30pm. I wrapped the blanket around me and waited for Harry to get back from the studio. The longer he took, the angrier I got. I wasn't even mad at him, it was this Haylor business that upset me. I know it's fake, Harry told me its just for the public. But I've been his girlfriend for 6 months now, and still NOBODY new about our relationship. I was starting to feel like he doesn't want me anymore.

"Babe?" Harry called. I heard the door click behind him and he kicked off his shoes.

"Hey babe," Harry greeted me. He kissed me on the forehead and walked around the couch. "What's wrong?" My eyes darted to the magazine sitting on the coffee table. He followed my glance and saw the People's magazine. HAYLOR was printed across the front page.

"(Y/N)," Harry sighed, "we've been over this...."

"Why do I have to be kept a secret?"

"I don't want you to feel hated, babe. You saw what it did to Liam and Danielle."

I turned my head away from him. "I don't want to be a secret anymore. Its either me or Taylor."

"Just a few months longer, I promise," Harry pleaded. His pleas only made me more angry.

"Fine." I said. "But if I'm technically "single" to the rest of the world, I'm going to the semi formal dance with Eric." I stood up and threw the blanket on the couch.

"What?! No you're not!" Harry followed me.

"He asked me last week, and I still have to answer him. I'm not going to miss out on my semi formal dance Harry."

"No. You're my girlfriend, not his. You're not going with him." Harry was inches away from me. As if on que, my phone vibrated. I took a step back from Harry and read my message.

-from Eric  

"Hey (Y/N), uhm I hope you're not mad, but you took so long to answer, I just figured it was a no, so I'm going to semi with Jess. Sorry xx"

I groaned. You've got to be kidding me.

"Well, wish come true," I said, waving my phone in his face, "Eric found a new date."

Harry looked at me, then to my phone, and back to me. He nodded slowly.

"Well, we could do something that night. Movie marathon sound good?"

"Woah, hold up Harry. I'm still going. I'll just go by myself."

Harry stared at me, mouth open wide. I knew I surprised him. Usually I'd love to spend time with him, watching movie after movie, cuddling on the couch. He knew that. But I wasn't giving up my semi formal dance.

"I should get going. The dance is tomorrow and I have to buy a dress," I said. I grabbed my coat and gave Harry a quick peck on the cheek before walking out of his flat.

- - - - at semi formal - - - -

"Awh it's okay, (Y/N), lots of people are here without dates," (Y/F/N) said. I gave her a weak smile.

"Go dance," I said and shoved her towards her date, " I'll be fine."

The dance started half an hour ago and the DJ hasn't played any slow songs yet. That worked in my favour. I could dance with my friends and it wouldn't look like I came here alone. Suddenly, the music stopped. Everything was silent.

"IT'S ONE DIRECTION," a girl screamed. Everyone turned to look at the stage. Sure enough, the boys were on stage, each with a microphone in their hand. Harry was the only one in a suit.

"Quiet, please," Niall said into the microphone. The audience hushed.

"(Y/N)?" Harry said softly into the microphone. Everyone parted and (Y/F/N) pushed you into the centre. Harry smiled.

"There she is. Everyone, I'd like to introduce my girlfriend of 6 months," Harry smirked. I looked down at my shoes as I felt everyone stare at me.

"Baby?" I looked up to see Harry, sitting on the edge of the stage. He motioned for me to come over. I walked over as the boys began singing Irresistible. Once I got close enough, Harry pulled me in by my waist. He sang his parts, not once breaking eye contact with me. Once the song was over, my classmates clapped.

"(Y/N), baby girl. I'm so sorry. I love you, not Taylor. I should have never agreed with management. I see that know and I'm sorry. Please don't be upset with me. I love you. I promise, I'll fix this. We'll tell everyone about us, okay? It's you and me, baby. I dont want you going out with other guys, or going to dances alone. You should be doing that with me, and only me. Forgive me?" Harry said.

The crowd awh'd. I heard some girls shout to forgive him. I patted his knee and walked up on stage. I walked right past him and turned to the other 4 boys. I held my arms up and they jumped on me; the perfect group up.

"Thank you," I whispered to them. I walked up behind Harry and playfully pushed him off the stage and took his place, sitting on the edge. Harry turned to face me, wrapping his arms around my waist and standing in between my legs.

"Forgive me?" He asked again.

"Of course," I said. He smiled, showing his dimples, before leaning in to kiss me.

"Can we go home now?" Harry asked, pulling away from the kiss and yanking on his tie. I laughed.

"Movie marathon?"

"Sounds great. Why didn't I think of that?" Harry sarcastically replied while helping me jump off the stage.

"I guess I have the brains in this relationship," I replied with a smirk.

"Brains and the beauty. I don't know how I got so lucky," Harry murmured into my hair, before guiding me outside the gymnasium to his range rover, waiting to take us home.