THE GROUP HOUSE

The group house characters: ava, mark, reese(me) link, Rex.

WARNING! This includes actual things that happened. Screenshots will be included:)

lets start when we met everyone 2016(late): ava meets mark on a game called roblox & the streets. Me and ava are step sisters we usually just say we are sisters. link: ava met him on the same game the streets. We all thought he was young but he wasn't. Rex : I think we met him on the same game as well, he never really talked in the group so you won't hear a lot from Rex. We always played with each other a lot and it was fun while it lasted. However, we found out all there ages
mark:16 ava:12 link:12 Rex:13 me:12
and mark would be weird around ava I didn't think of anything. (I am including screenshots of what he was saying to us) let's fast forward everyone in the group would either play roblox high school, the streets, robloxian life. It was so funny too. Even tho everyone thought I liked Rex 🤮

2017 (early): at this time now. We are still playing together, and everything is going fine it was so funny, there was a problem though. Rex stopped playing for a while and joined us randomly and told us he got grounded for a long time (which wasn't true) we found out he didn't really wanna hang out with us anymore we didn't really care as much cause we never talked to him anyway. Fast forward. I found out mark and ava are dating but the ages are making me ask questions to them. (Not a lot happened in 2017)
——————————————————————

Everything I am gonna say in this "story" is true I do have screenshots which I can't not put on Wattpad, if you wanna see the screenshots you can ask me, I don't have a lot of cause remember this was 2017 and 2016 so I wouldn't have alot, I'll be putting funny moments of our group once I'm done telling everything that happened and why we aren't a friend group anymore, this is chapter 1 of "THE GROUP HOUSE".

———————————————————————

2018: ava & mark are still dating and what have has been happening is, mark keeps being rude to ava saying "stop filtering with other guys," (which she wasn't she was talking to a guy friend) and mark kept saying ava was cheating. Mark kept saying "I'll kms if you don't stay with me"
"If you keep doing that I'll kms" those were his exact words he said to ava, ava didn't know how to get out of that relationship cause she didn't really know what to do but at the same time it was so fucking funny, he was always like that and he was always trying to be serious, it was fucked up as well, me and ava called him a pedo cause he is dating a 14 yr and he's 18 like wtf (he would always get mad when we called him that but he wouldn't agree with us that he's that).

That's the end of this chapter:)