-chapter one

Yuuji's pov:

Today is the day which I am gonna to confess to my crush . It's been 3 years that I have been trying to confess him but I was afraid that he rejects me. But the most terrifying part is that what if we will never be friends again and there will be awkwardness between the  three of us.

Actually, I was planning to tell him my feelings on his birthday, but right now, sooner or later the girls are going to jump on him and that thought is stressing me out.

I don't even know how to open up. Should I directly say or slowly? From where should I start, and how to finish. Should I say it over a text or face to face.

Over a text would be too dry, face to face, I will stutter a lot. Then, what? I can't just sit on my ass, and waiting something magical happen.

Thanks to Nobara, she kinda helped me She gave me few tactics, but I am not that sure. She even never dated before, the way she just told me how to open up was crazy.

We both now that he won't be happy if I do something romantic. Like, giving him flowers, or saying romantic words that it will bother him. I have to be direct with or either way around, I will be rejected.

And I'm not really good at relationships, 'cause I've never dated before like Nobara. Yes, I had crush before, but I've never had a chance or courage to date that person.

I sighed while closing my locker as I looked through the corridor and I saw his coming toward here.

Megumi Fushiguro, yup, that's my crush, the one and only. The most handsome boy in our university. I have known him since highschool. First, I and Megumi got closer then because of the group projects, then Nobara ended up with us.

In our highschool days, we were really close and we still are. All three of us would go to somewhere after classes and we were usually going home late or we would stay at each other's house.

And now, we are living in the 3-storey house which we bought together after we became eighteen. Megumi took the the 3rd floor, I, the 2nd floor and Nobara, the first floor. But in the house, most of the time we spend hang out in the second floor.

But for now, we rearly go out somewhere, due to the classes. It sometimes hard to keep up with them.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as someone flicked their fingers. I blinked and shook my head.

"From earth to Yuuji. You okay?" he said while looking at me with confussed look.

"Hm? yeah, yeah, I am totally good."

"Good then. I thought you cut the connection with the Earth. Anyways, you coming?" he turned his back and walked slowly.

"To where?" he stopped as he turned around and looked at me with that 'are you an idiot?' face. I gulped, I made him mad again.

"To the class 'course, idiot. Where else would be?" he narrowed his eyes as turning around and kept walking without saying something else. He's not in his mood, I guess.

"Yeah, right. Coming!" I scratched the back of my neck and ran after him to catch up.

"Fushiguro?" he just 'hmmed' without looking at me.

"At lunch break, can we meet up at the rooftop, please?"

He turned to me and looked at me in the eyes, his dark blue eyes always make me lost in them. I did it again. I wanna lost in them forever, and never leave there. I just wanna watch his eyes for hours. It is mesmerizing.

I was snapped out of my thought as I heard Megumi shouting my name.

"Yuuji!" shit, he's getting madder know.