Birthday

Darts pov:

Today was my birthday i was turning 5. So i sprited down stairs and in to the kitchen to stop in my spot to see blood every where and my parents body on the floor. Then a man walking up to me and told me that the avengers killed my parents in a sad voice and that they were my parents friends so they where going to take me in. I was scared but the man took my hand and led my to the car. He told he that he worked with a company called hybrid and that ill have to stay there with him.

5 hours later

When we got the it looked so cool so i was so a exited. So he started training he and after a week i told him about my power and he was happy for me

Three year later (darts 8)

I was skipping training because it was not fun any more they shout at me and pock me and not stop make me copy peoples powers. Well i like the copying some time i get cool power but most of the tine i gat powers that hurt people and the rest hurts and im probably going to get punished for skipping.

1 hour later

I hear a know behind me so i turned a round thinking i was cough but saw this rilly tall guy he looked scary but sad. We started talking after a lot of nagging but David (the guy who took dart here) came and told my that bucky had a mission and that i had to came with him but i wanted to stay with bucky "no i want to stay" "no dart you skipped your training" then he slapped me.