Sophie:new girl

Hi I'm Sophie Foster.I'm starting 9th grade and I'm super nervous.And I am not excited.At every school I go to,I get bullied by the other students.For some reason I have a good feeling about this school.The school is called foxfire academy and all the rich kids go here.I have two friends at this school.Keefe Sencen and Dex Dizznee.They have been my friends since second grade.The only people who stood up for me when I was going through tough times.Anyway.I had just walked into the academy when I here "FOSTER." That could only be one person.Keefe sencen.He had dex with him and four other people who I didn't know. " hi keefe and dex and others who I don't know" I said.The emo one looked at me in wonder. "Hi" said the boy with teal eyes.Suddenly the emo's eyes went wide.He went to Keefe and whispered "Stina is coming."
"O shit" Keefe said "who is Stina?" I asked. "Not someone you want to befriend" said the boy with teal eyes. " hang on can I get everyone's names?" I said. "Yea" said dex " the girl who has teal eyes is Biana and the boy with teal eyes is Fitz" said keefe "and the other two are twins Linh and tam" said dex "tam the emo and Linh the bright glitter" Biana said. "Ok" I said.Fitz kept looking between Keefe and I but I did not care.It probably wasn't important anyway.Suddenly,a girl about a few inches taller than me came over and grabbed tam by the arm and said in a mean tone "he is M.I.N.E." "Ummm" said tam "Does he want to be urs?" I asked. "Of course he does" the girl said I looked at Tam.He looked at me like I was something from heaven. "He belongs to me and I belong to him." Stina says, pulling Tam towards her group of friends. Tam reached out and grabbed my wrist. I grabbed his and pulled him back towards our group. Keefe grabbed my other hand and pulled. Finally we got Tam back with us on our side. He hid behind us and we formed a circle. Stina circled our group and finally came over to me,grabbing my shirt and saying "chose your friends wisely because the group you are hanging out with now is the loser gang."