Prologue

Lucy's P.O.V

"It's been a week and I'm slowly forgetting... everything..." Lucy said lying down on her bed in her mansion with her parents

"It's been 5 days since I left in the guild..." she held her right hand up and stared at it

"But I still am in the guild...I am still apart of their family...aren't I?" She shed a tear and her vision became blurry

"Natsu...Happy...Erza...Gray...and Minna-san..."

Lucy's guild mark began to fade as her memories from the past that never existed did as well. Just before Lucy forgotten everything, she thanked her dear friends and family.

"Gray...we've had many memories together, you helped me as well as everyone else in the guild, you helped Juvia overcome her darkness, and you brought her to the guild, she must look up to you for that, and you should look after ones who love you, because you know just as well as I do that it won't last forever if you're like that, I hope you understand...that you have made a huge impact on Juvia...like Natsu was with me..."

"Erza, always brave and strong, you taught me that we shouldn't die for the people we love, we live on for the lives that were lost to protect us. You were one of the first friends that was a female I have met. Thank you for everything you have done for me, and everything you have done for the guild, please keep it as it is...and don't ever change..."

"Wendy, you're still growing up, you've gotten so strong after the years we spent together....I wish the best of luck to you."

"Happy...Stupid cat...always goofing around. But you love someone and you should go after her...be with her. And for you I wish you find a great life for yourself."

"Natsu...I...I don't even know what to say about you... you mean *sob* everything to me" She held her hand near her heart.

"You helped me join the guild, you helped me when I fell, you fixed my mistakes and you helped me become who I am today. You mean the world to me"

"N-Natsu...I lo-"

After that moment, all her memories...were gone.

Now she is forced to live a life without the guild, without her friends, without Natsu...

Natsu's P.O.V

"LUCY!" I punched straight through the walls of the cave

"COME..BACK" I kept hitting the wall, again and again

It's been 5 days since she left...

"ARRRGHH" I fell to the floor in disappointment and sadness

"N-Natsu..." Happy cried

"S-she's gone..." He sniffled and I looked at him with shock with the same tears in my eyes

"N-No..." I stared to the ground at my hands, bruised and scratched

The others came rushing in, they knew Luce and I were missing for days now.

"What happened here!" Erza asked as she saw me on the floor

"Ya, Where's Lucy" Gray added

"S-She's..." Happy couldn't finish his sentences, but I knew she wasn't gone...

"NOT GONE!!" I yelled and punched the wall again, I couldn't let them see the tears, so I hid it by constantly looking downward.

"N-Natsu..." Erza soon started to feel the pain I was feeling

"Lucy...The truth was...I've always lov-" I mumbled, then I forgot everything I was about to say

"Natsu?" Gray said my name questionably

"What were you going to say?" He continued

What was I going to say?

"You were about to say something about...Lucy...?"

Luigi-who now? Why would I talk about someone I don't know...whatever, I'm hungry

"I don't know, haha, let's go and eat, I'm STARVING." I said as I wrapped my arms around their shoulders

"Don't touch me." Erza hissed, that's weird...I thought we were closer than this, whatever.

A/N: Kon'nichiwa! I hope you liked this book, I'm trying to make an AU story, the plans I have for this are pretty complex and I don't know if I stick to my original plan or not, so if there are changes to the story and you don't quite get...2 bad 4 you, lol. Alrighty, I'll see you in the next Chapter, Sayonara! ~

-KittyKatKingdom