Information

Hey there!

I want to say that this book is NOT mine, it was made by interstellerlou via Ao3. Many people find it hard to use Ao3, a.k.a like me and my friend, so, I decided to post it over here on Wattpad.

Check out the author's work if you use Ao3!

Also, if you have any books you want me to put on here for you. Let me now :)

Author's work starts from here: 

Summary: "The King of the Pirates, Captain Harry Styles! The one who conquered the seven seas!" Louis boasts, sarcasm drips from his tone, mocking him, "That's all I hear every bloody day."

The bar is clean, but he still scrubs just as fervently, his brows furrows and a small pout forms on those pink lips Harry is desperate to kiss.

"What does that have to do with—"

"Every lass and lad dreams of bedding a pirate like you," Louis huffs, gazing up at him with a despondent look. Harry looks down, dubiously, at the number in his hand, silence fills the space as he mulls over his words.

He finally looks up at Louis, blinking slowly, "Do they really?"

"You're an idiot."

-

Or, Harry left his hometown to sail the seven seas and returns seven years later, yearning for something — or rather, someone — that he isn't sure he can have.