Introduction

Officer 1: What do we do now? The first order is no more, the rebels have control again. We are doomed once they find us

Officer 2: We are, but I heard the doctor has a way out of this.

Right then a Guy wearing a white suit with a white cape walks into the room, the two officers, eagerly, look at him.

Officer1: So doctor? what was that u wanted to tell us?

Doctor Felix: Patience, as we all know, the fall of the first order greatly diminished our power as well. Now we are scattered, like the rebels once were. But no worries my friends, we might have a way to regain power, or he does...

Officer 2: Who?

Right at that very moment, a tall figure wearing sith robes, a blood red velvet Cape, white flowing dry hair, and a very peculiar yet terrifying mask walks into the room and at once replies to the question.

Darth Zaylus: "I" do

Doctor Felix: Yes, May I proudly present to you, our new supreme leader, Lord...

At once tbe first Officer stands up from his seat and interrupts the words of the doctor and says something very dreadful

Officer 1:  A sith?! We had many sith lords before him yet we failed! We could not demolish the rebel forces! And now u want us to put our trust and lives on another sith?!

The sith lord eye's deepened, his one eye which could be seen through the mask showed visible anger. Before the doctor could reply to this, the sith stopped him and instead spoke himself as he turned towards the foolish Officer.

Darth Zaylus: Ah, someone who stands in the path of a sith. Very unwise.

Right at that moment, the officer feels sudden pain. He holds his head as he falls of his chair unto the ground. He feels so much unbearable pain he screams in agony. The other officer and the doctor watch with dazed horror on their eyes as they hear his screams for help. The sith lord, on the other hand, bends down and lifts him up with his force hand and squeezes his neck.

Darth Zaylus: I feel your emotions, u fear losing, u fear about your life, you...fear... DEATH!

Saying this he lifts him completely off the ground, with every breath of his, his choking increases and his voice gets numb. The sith lord then sways his body around, slamming him unto the wall, the roof and then finally throws his body unto the table. The suffering body finally breath's his last. The doctor maintains his appearance and his face, while the other officer can't believe what he saw. The sith lord then walks out of the room but stops and speaks without turning.

Darth Zaylus: U saw your friend, didn't u? Now send a message to every corner of the galaxy for our forces to join back together. If some refuse to, tell them, Death is inevitable.

Saying this he walks out of the room into the dark hallway. Neither the doctor not the second officer speaks anything. All they could wonder was, "Is this right?"

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Author's note: hey guys! Infinite or Venom is here! Or rattle, anyways hope u guys enjoyed reading this first introductory chapter for my sw book! I will try to upload quicker as I always wanted to show u guys my work. Also I will be think fot he design properly and show it to soon! Also be sure to hope for a "oc info" book where I will be talking bout facts and secrets and also ans ur questions on my story plots or oc stuffs! Anyways bye guys! See y'all in another book/chapter, until then, stay...
Venomazing!