Down Payment

Alright y'all, this is my go at writing a one shot, something I haven't done in several years. Don't ask why, but I got inspired by a threesome video on PornHub that was super-hot (by my standards anyway) and I haven't seen too many threesome one shots around. So here we are!

WARNING: If you're under the age of 18 mane, look, vacate the premises and do your homework. Ion know why y'all on here when y'all should be doing online school?? Lawd, smh...

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸

Whoever said that house hunting was memorable, and fun was full of shit. House hunting during your last year of nursing school presented a new set of stress, despite not being alone in the process. Erwin didn't have as much flexibility, being the CEO of his own tech company; much of his twelve-hour days weren't spent with you searching for homes. No, he was too preoccupied with meeting fiscal year objectives, leaving all the groundwork to you.

It's not like you were graduating in two weeks and then starting work the week following or anything.

Today was a bit different, as hell had frozen over. He was finally accompanying you to look at some more properties. Luckily, this was in one of the more.....quaint neighborhoods in the area; "perfect for families" is what your best friend, Hange, mentioned several weeks ago when she recommended a realtor to start your hunt. Miche Zacharius was a name you hadn't heard of Hange only telling you that she and Levi worked with him before and will give you the full experience of house hunting.

During the course of your solo home tours, you had gotten to know the guy, learning some things about his life, personal interests, hobbies, and things you hadn't thought you'd discover. He disclosed being bisexual and some evident trauma that he has with his family on the subject matter. He made it impossible for you to dislike him and for yourself personally, he was looking extremely hot, and he was readily available. What would it be like to have two hot blonde men going to town on you? Having one eat you out and the other one sucking your tits? Or the thought of both of your holes being filled at the same time?

Too bad you didn't believe in cheating and bad karma, nor have you remotely thought about exploring any other avenues sexually. A stick in the mud as many of your friends like to tease you about.

Erwin and yourself all met Miche at the first property, your eyes trying not to linger for too long. His beige suit with expensive looking brown dress shoes made him all the more delectable in your aroused state. You noticed when both men shook hands his nose was twitching as if he were trying to.....smell Erwin? Odd. Making the choice to let it go, the exploration of the first property was under way. For you it was the same mundane routine room to room, your thoughts reverting to more erotic lines of thought; imagining all the wicked and naughty things you wanted put down on your Erwy. Just thinking of his muscular body had your heart racing and pussy twitching.

"This was built in the eighties you said?" Erwin's question snapped you out of your filthy imagination, you trying to pretend that you were listening to them this entire time. Lord have mercy, this was going to be a long afternoon.

Miche was lightly stroking his goatee, taking a slight pause before responding. "The majority of them are, yes. More energy efficient, but what makes these atypical is their larger floor plan."

You hadn't paid much attention after that, the three of you moving on to another property a few blocks over. The second property was just a bit bigger, still with modern architecture, but you appreciated the open floor plan. At this point, your attention span was gone, no longer caring about what you had to listen to for days. Being in such close proximity to Erwin had you wanting to be fucked against the wall with no remorse and no care for public indecency. The craving for the physical touch and release you've been denied for weeks was overwhelming you.