Im kinda scared to post this

I got home from yet another last minute job and  took off my boots throwing them carelessly  beside the door. God knows Azalea would shout at me for that. F*ck, I'm gonna miss her..

I make my way up the stairs and hear the sound of the shower running. I imagine her standing there, water pouring down her back as she humms the words to cherry pie and that in its self is enough to get me hard.

Sliding off the remainder of my clothes I remain as silent as possible before opening the door to the bathroom. She turns brushing the shampoo through her hair and spots me immediately. I step into the large shower, standing in front of her. My hands find her hair and hers find mine, "Your Hornish" she whispers in a giggle and I nod "Me too" she blurts, her cheeks blushing which only turns me on more.

Looping my arms around her waist I spin her around, landing her back against my chest. Our reflections remain half visible in the mirror that's begging to fog and an idea forms in my hornish brain.

"We're going to steam this room up" I whisper in her ear, my breath tickling her neck "and your gonna watch" I add before sliding one hand up from her waist to her b00b and hiding my face in her neck. Her breath hitches as I bite her sensitive spot hard enough to leave a mark so everyone knows she's taken.

The shower continues to run and my free had trails down to her goodie, "are you watching Lilah?" I ask breathlessly. She nods and I push a finger inside her, holding her too me. Without warning I push in a second finger knowing she can take it "S-sugar" she moans as I continue to pump my fingers in and out of her wet hole.
My thumb brushes her sensitive clit and I massage one of her nipples, rolling it between my fingers. I lift my head "eyes open Lilah" I demand as I feel her tighten around my fingers, I place my mouth back on her neck and increase the pace as she breathes harder "Come for me pretty girl" I whisper and with that she comes, squirting over my hand as her face is defined by pleasure. I hold her as she shakes before stepping out the shower taking her with me, my needs becoming intensified having witnessed hers be fulfilled.

"Hand on the sink and bend over" I command being more dominant than I usually would be, unphased by my change in temperament she bends over but not before muttering something about me only wanting to see her goodies.

Seeing her pu$$y still dripping and the water rolling down her back I feel my self control slipping away. Placing my hands on top of hers I slip the tip of my d1ck inside her from behind "freak" she curses and I pause "I'm gonna f*ck you hard Lilah" I warn her before pushing my full length inside her. Moans escape her lips, face one's and I go faster, my movements rougher. My hand mindlessly moves to her hair gathering it and tugging it as I pound In and out of her. "Whose are you Lilah?" I ask my voice sounding desperate, "Y-Yours Greyyyy" she moans and I lift my hand from her hip slapping it down on her but check "ughhh" she moans clearly seeking the pleasure in the pain "Againn" she moans shocking me as always with how different she is during sexy time. I repeat the action again and she tightens around me. I pull out a little and pound into her again, my pace fast and needy, I hit the spot and her legs begin to shake as she comes undone, I follow shortly after tugging her hair a final time as I release  into her without the barrier of the condom. Thank f*ck for birth control.

I scoop her up in my arms knowing she would be an able to walk at the minute and place her on the bed using my discarded shirt to clean up her goodie before climbing in next to her.

"I love you" she whispers as her eyes close.

"I love you too" I say as she lets out a small snore, clearly exhausted.

~~~

I wake up to the feeling someone kissing my neck, Azalea lays below me and I lift myself to kiss her lips. It's still dark outside and the only light comes from the small bedside lamp indicating it must be early morning.

She kisses me back as I roll us over so she's on top, her legs straddling me. The image of her on top of me has me getting turned on and despite my usual need to be dominant I feel the urge to have her ride me.

"Lilah, I want you on top" I tell her in a way I know her innocent mind will be able to comprehend. She remains quiet but lifts herself up allowing me to position myself at her entrance. Grasping her hips I pull her down onto me in one movement and her head flies back  as a mixture of pleasure and pain flows through her. Instinctively she begins to bounce up and down, her tight little pu$$y milking my d1ck as her b00bs bounce. I watch her as she becomes increasingly filled with pleasure, soon it causes her to slow and I flip us over so she's under me. I push her hair out of her face before pushing myself in and out of her more gently than I previously had done, for the first time I truly felt like I was making love to her. I glanced down at her as we reached our climax in unison and I knew I could never live without the amazing woman beneath me.

Author note :
Please I beg you tell me if this was any good bc I'm literally so scared about posting it. Please don't judge me 😂
Also I took a lot of inspiration from other books bc I have no clue