𓆙 Chapter Seven 𓆙

3rd Person POV:

They walked through the door and saw a bunch of people. The people began to either glare or stare at them.

They met up with the other Konoha ninja and they talked for a bit.

Kiba and Naruto both mock each other and argue, causing you to deadpan and become uninterested in their conversation.

You suddenly felt someone staring at you the whole time, which was very off-putting and uncomfortable.

You eventually turned around, only to see a person with grey hair and circular glasses.

Y/n hesitantly ignored it with narrowed eyes, and began to face towards Kiba, who was rambling, and acted as if they were listening.

All of a sudden, the person with grey hair and round glasses from before that had previously been staring at Y/n, came over to the ninja's of Konoha.

"You guys should be quiet, you are attracting a lot of people's attention...." The male bluntly stated to the young teens.

They all look around the room, to see most people staring at them

This makes Y/n slightly irk, "What are you looking at?!" They tilted their head in an intimidating manner towards the people staring.

Instantly, the staring stopped; only a certain red haired ninja from Suna was now still staring.

"Yeah....so who are you exactly?" Ino scoffed at Kabuto.

"Oh, my apologies, my name is Kabuto...This is my 7th time doing the chunin exams!" Kabuto exclaimed, adjusting his glasses slightly.

"Eh?...So that means you're some kinda veteran, right?" Sakura grinned, not understanding that he lost seven times.