BLOODIED WHISPERS.

"answer my question. why am i here?"

"i couldn't let my favourite assassin
die, now could i?"

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

CRIMSON ━━━━ ( UNIDENTIFIED )

CRIMSON ━━━━
( UNIDENTIFIED )

BLACK WIDOW ━━━━
( NATASHA ROMANOFF )

BLACK WIDOW ━━━━( NATASHA ROMANOFF )

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

"i still don't know your name."

"no, you don't."

"will i ever?"

"you know this business, agent romanoff.
names are a dangerous thing."

"you know mine."

"i know a lot of things about you,
natasha."

TOP SECRET.

RECONNAISSANCE OFFICE
WASHINGTON, D.C

OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR ███████

OCTOBER 10, 2014

MEMORANDUM FOR: MR. FURY
MR. COLSON
███████

SUBJECT: Departure of Agent Romanoff

Following the recent events involving the organisations of ████ and ███████, the departure of one of ████'s top agents, Agent Romanoff, has become a concern.
Given her backstory with ███████ and ██, we believe it is wise to issue orders of restraint. Temporary is advised, given the ████████████. If unable to be located, Agent Romanoff may remain in danger from organisations and outsider parties, such as ████ and Crimson.

• First stage is locating the subject.
• Second stage is assessing possible opposing parties and organisations.
• Third stage is retrieval of the subject.

     Subject:

The pace of the schedule reflects on the ████████ and ████████████ of the directive.

Additional discussions of the stages will occur ████████████ once responses are made to this memorandum. Charge will be taken by either Mr. Fury, Mr. Colson, or ██████.

████████████
██████████

TOP SECRET.

MEMO DATED 10/10/██

TOP SECRET.

RECONNAISANCE OFFICE
WASHINGTON, D.C

OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR ███████

OCTOBER 12, 2014

MEMORANDUM FOR: MR. FURY
MR. COLSON
███████

SUBJECT: Interception of previous memorandum. URGENT.

There has been a data breach reported within the ███████, with unknown suspects. We do not know who the information previously sent has come into the hands of, however suspects are: █████, ██████, ███████████ and ██████.
This data breach has meant our previous message was intercepted. Consequently, Agent Romanoff is considered in urgent need of retrieval due to ████████████ and danger placed upon her.
Urgent retrieval attempts are required, effective immediately.

████████████
██████████

TOP SECRET.

MEMO DATED 10/12/██

║▌│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║

NOTES FROM THE AUTHOR

( rorybeloved! )

– hello all! i'm glad you've decided to read this fanfic, i hope you all enjoy.

– note that this book has lgbt characters, and revolves around many lgbt themes. if you are homophobic, kindly leave now!

– also, this fic is rated mature, due to themes such as violence, alcohol intake, cigarettes, injury, gore and sexual scenes, but each chapter will be labelled with warnings accordingly.

– this fic jumps between time frames and settings, however both will be written at the top of each chapter. if you have any questions, feel free to comment them!

– putting it out there though, the first chapter is set just after 'captain america: the winter soldier' when nat essentially goes off the grid.

– the plot here is also not identical to the plots in the movies and comics, but it is very similar, so bear that in mind when reading.

– final point: all three artworks above are made by the wonderful xi huan.

"pay in blood"
rorybeloved ©