The new girl

As I'm walking to school I can feel the stares on me I probably have "LOOK HERE IM THE NEW GIRL" written on my forehead, not that I care or anything I just don't want to stand out, my plan for today is to go to school unnoticed, read in the library when it's lunch, not make any friends and study my ass off so I can take care of my brother Jackson. As I walk by some girls in the halls I here them whisper "she's so pretty is she a model or something" the girl next to her says "I hate her so much she looks so fake she probably had a boob job or something like that" they say they hate me with one look at me, I just don't get it. I look down embarrassed and actually bump into a girl and mutter "sorry" In a low voice. The girl looks at me disgusted and growls "yeah you better say sorry I just got slut on me" in a disgusting voice I knew all too well. I find myself blushing and basically ran down the hall, guys start whistling and yelling "dame" and "your hot" I feel my cheeks burning and I think can my day get any worse and it did. I got to my locker and sighed its going to be a long day. I'm not wearing anything to revealing just some light blue jeans , dark blue V-neck shirt with a white jacket and some white vans. I got to my locker and as fast as I could I but my backpack away and got the things I needed for class, But as I close my locker my I see a guy grinning with brown hair and deep chocolate melting eyes that seem to pierce right throw me, he was about 3 inches tall than me and intimating, but I wouldn't him have the satisfaction of him getting to me; and I held my ground. He said in the most sweet and sexiest sound I ever heard....(take in mind were in Great Britain) I thought to myself no Grace you can't be attracted to him or talk to him of any kind I will not let him ruin my plans with his sexy body or face, and oh my god those eyes, shit I was just checking him out oh god I hope he didn't notice but my thoughts were distributed when he asked again "I'm gonna take you to class sweetheart, your new here right, I would remember a body and face like that, oh and were u just checking me out" he said while just grinning even more if that's even possible then I said surprising myself by saying "actually your the one who was staring at me, I was just looking at you waiting for you to speak because you obviously wanted to talk to me because u were waiting by my locker staring at me like a creep, but then your going to have a dumbfounded face when I walk away and you realize that can't get every girl in this school with your so called charms that don't exist, I've heard about you and how u play around with every slut in the school and trust me there's a lot of them and yes it is offensive that you walk up here and think I'm one of them, goodbye douche bag and don't talk to me again or we will become enemies and trust me when I say that you won't want that to happen" and like I said his face was dumbfounded and I had to hold in my laugh as I walked away from the creep who I obviously was checking out, but was too proud to say that I actually was checking him out made up a completely true lie; and I knew what I said to him was completely true, and I knew he knew that it was true too.