a different beginning

2090 Scarlet city the beautiful firey city and all it's glory. So beautiful yet it's own Thorn's and darkness but it still has beauty to it. And here on this beautiful October fall a young couple would welcome there first child.

Scarlet General hospital

A beautiful woman with dark hair was pushing with everything she had to give birth to her son. And a tall handsome man was beside her holding her hands and whispering to her. To encourage her to keep going.

"Beloved I I can't......I'm so tired"

"My love you are strong so strong, I know you are tired my beautiful Maria. But our son needs you to bring him into the world. Please, you can do it."

Leaning towards his wife he kissed her forehead tenderly she nodded and push more with everything she had and then. A loud cry coming from a baby can be heard there son. Had come into the world. The nurses cleaned him up and put him in a blue blanket, the parents got there son holding him. He was sleeping. Dark hair like his mom and his face like his father.

"Marco what do we name him?"

"Dante auditore, we carry the auditore name. He will be strong like his mom."

Maria gave a tired laugh and nuzzled her son who on instinct. Smile and got closer to his mom warmth. Marco was beyond happy. He had a beautiful wife and a son his family was complete.

Templar headquarters

The Templars have grown and have taken over the city and run it. To there own benefit. Sitting at the head of it all Blake cross, who is the grandmaster Templar. Currently sitting in his office going over paper work the grandmaster was trying to come up with a way to put a dent in the Assassin's, and thus far he couldn't come up with much. Until a knock on the door he told the person on the other side to come in a male wearing a red hoodie enter he wore a knife belt and his arms had two gauntlets on his arms and a cross was on his belt. The man bowed.

"Grandmaster I have News, the Assassin's grandmaster Marco wife just gave birth. To a new born."

The grandmaster stopped writing and looked, at the man in question.

"What if we took the child and raised it, as one of us? "

He had thought of this... But even if he wanted to he never thought of taking a new born child from his parents even the Templars had standards. But then again they were at war and what if the child had potential, and what if they can get the child to do their work. He could undo all of what the Assassin's have done but he can cripple the leader of the order...... With a heavy sigh

"Fine go at night , but do not harm the child or it's parents we. Don't need the child hurt or the parents dead."

"But it be easier to kil-"

"Did I not just give you an order? Because I can rearrange you to be killed on the spot. Don't question me or you will find yourself in a dead state understand?"

The man in question lowered his head and bowed once.

"I understand grandmaster, may the father of understanding guide us"

"May it guide your decision and action tonight."

The start of chain of events

It was late at night in the auditore house, Maria and Marco were enjoying their son as he slept peacefully. The proud parents looked at each other and smiled, they went into their bed to sleep getting comfortable Marco cuddle with Maria holding her close to him as they fell asleep.