Prolouge

I stare up at the building that will guarantee my future. It's the newly rebuilt Hope's Peak Academy. It's probably the quietest public place I've ever been in but it's understandable as I'm the only one here at the moment. I guess that's what happens when you get too excited and stay up all night without realizing it. I was looking into another location to investigate. The history around it was just so fascinating. I guess I should probably introduce myself to give the proper context. I am Izanami Kuroki the Ultimate Paranormal Investigator. I tend to spend a lot of nights going on investigations or researching locations to investigate. It's very important to research before going to investigate a location because if you don't you could end up becoming the ghost. I realize I have lost my train of thought and decide to enter the school but as I do my usual tired state worsens and I end up passing out on the first day before I even make it to class no less.

A/N: So It'll probably be a while before I make the next chapter but that's because I'm have some technical issues that should soon be fix that are causing me to be taking a bit longer on the redesigns. I promise I'll update when the technical issues is no longer an issue.
Update: Technical issue solved will be continuing my redesigns when I get home!