Makenzie isn't Evil?

Hi my name is Mackenzi Rosalie Underworld. Well, originally Makenzi Rosalie Horn-Underworld. But yeah. I am a mother of two. Not babies, dogs. My parents are two of the greatest villains of all time. Who ended up being locked up on an island with the rest of the villains and sidekicks. So that the people of the United States of Auradon. Founded by King Beast and Belle. Could live a happy, spoiled, boring life. Now who are my parents you ask well. They just happen to be the dark fairy Maleficent and the god of the Underworld Hades. Yeah, I know wow you're powerful. In that case, thank you. I know, I know I'm presumed to be evil. Well, I'm not in fact. I was raised with love and hope to be a good person. I mean you're probably thinking who on earth would raise their child to be good on an island of people who would probably rip her to shreds if they found out. Well, the great Hades would of course. Hades' minions were the only two sidekicks that escaped the Isle of the lost. Good news for them, luckily Hades didn't need their help after what Perstephone had taught him over the years. He was going to be a great father. He and Maleficent had two daughters. One after the other. The only difference is their first daughter Mal who was 9 months older. However, Maleficent grew colder and ruder over time. And crazier by the day to the point Hades couldn't take it anymore. By the time they decided to have a divorce Mal was around 1 and Makenzi their youngest child was around 4 months. She had his grey blue eyes that glowed green just like her mother and sisters. She also had her father's blue hair. But hers was more like a blue ombre and the top of it was black like her mothers. Maleficent's plan was to keep both the children to herself. But when she looked at the second child all she could see was Hades. So, she decided to keep the girl who looked like her. And Hades got the other. That way each of the twins grew up with a parent. The kids grew up knowing they had other siblings out there, just not who they were. Except for Makenzi. Who lived with their older brother Hadie. Son of Hades and the Enchantress. The enchantress had passed away when he was about 5 years old. Mal however grew up as an only sibling, occasionally liking all the attention. Which she got from her mother wanting to be the center of everyone's universe. The island in which they lived on had a barrier preventing most magic, wifi, and no way out. What Hades found odd as his daughter grew up was that she was able to light the ends of her hair on fire only when she was extremely emotional. Her dad never paid much attention to her. Only her brother whenever he was teaching her how to control it and all. He always asked about Mal and everything saying she could be more evil more everything like Mal. Every time they were together Mal was always in the subject. What she hadn't told her father was that she was also able to cast spells. In fact she spelled her room. To have its small exterior on the outside but only an entrance she could use and see oh along with her dogs. Led to a music and training space It had a big exterior with semi-comfortable furniture. But the best part was the weapons, dance space, instruments, and balance beams where she could practice her gymnastics and all. It was her quiet space. Especially since it was sound proof. That way she could be as loud as she wanted. Her father allowed her to go outside so she wasn't like Rapunzel but as her dad and brother had big rooms. Or medium sized as big as the isle gets. She got a small space with a tiny bed. One day when she found a dog in a black lab she named Lucky. They were in her room and she wanted stuff for the puppy so she said a rhyme. 'I found a puppy, it's funny and cute, gave me a bed and stuff to feed it and soup.' Then all of a sudden she got bed food and a can of soup appeared in her hand. She bought a blank book from a store. After performing and earning money on the streets of the isle. Where she wrote lots of spells and tried them out. She also kept some fresh berries and eggs in baskets that lay in the rooms 4th corner. She would make breakfast for her dad and brother in the mornings. Go out and perform for money. Give some food to the poor. And give compliments to lift their spirits. No one stealed from her even though they knew she was nice. Because she helped everyone. She'd teach them new dances. And she babysat some kids in the evenings.