Twelve

WARNING: VIOLENCE AND GORE

(I KNOW SOME OF THE LEAGUE DONT JOIN UNTIL AFTER STAIN BUT I DONT CARE IN THIS STORY THEYVE BEEN WITH SHIGARAKI FOR A WHILE)

11 months ago...

"But you're criminals."

Shigaraki chuckles, "That's funny coming from you."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Vigilantism is a crime, therefore that also makes you-"

"I'm not joining the league of villains."

Y/N doesn't know why she let herself get to this point. In a bar surrounded by a handy man, a burnt chicken nugget, and a very well dressed vortex.

Dabi snickers, "I told you she wouldn't give in."

Shigaraki puts up a hand silencing him, "So you won't join. Well you've already seen our base-"

He lunges his palm aiming for the girls throat. With no hesitation she dodges grabbing both of his wrists and crossing his arms.

"Both of you quit it! Let's calm down!" Kurogiri scolds.

Y/N's glare is matched with Shigaraki's maniacal smile, "I have something to offer for your allegiance."

Y/N ponders for a moment to try to make a run for it, but then just lets go. She's outnumbered and she's only been in real fights for about a month. She huffs out and sits on the bar stool. Shigaraki rubs his wrist, red marks from her hands appearing.

"Go on, I'm listening."

He holds up a photo of a man. She shifts slightly in her stool, trying not to act intrigued.

"You've been looking for this guy right? Through our connections we were able to find his real identity."

Her guard falls down and her eyes widen, "H-how? I couldn't find a trace of him anywhere."

"We have our ways...I know you're looking for who murdered your parents and this guy is one of your leads...like me the system has failed you. We can help you find this killer, all it takes is a simple allegiance to me."

"I...If I agree we can't kill any innocents."

"We only go after those who get in our way, we don't kill random people we're not insane."

Y/N is silent. A mental battle playing out in her mind. He takes the hand off his face. Y/N's eyes widen slightly. So many scratch marks, some turned into scars. She looks at his eyes. There's something behind them.

ʀǟɢɛ

Her left arm shoots out and she catches it wrenching it back to herself.

His eyes flit to her red arm then back to her face with a mischievous glint, "You have to feed her don't you? The demon?"