THE LOST LAND OF ICE

By Dila Prila Jayuna

Lost does not mean forgetting, but the universe has not allowed it to be present in memory.

***

After being haunted by feelings of uncertainty for years, the blonde girl finally found peace in her life after took on the task of keeping the peace between Northuldra and Arandelle. The fears she had kept to herself in the past had now become her friends. She was able to control it, now was the one who controls her, as well as her fears. It was Elsa, the peacekeeper and the part of the magical spirits.

However, a few days ago, Elsa felt that uncertainty again. A mysterious voice called out to her again. She did not know what would happen next, the point was that she could not sleep peacefully.

This voice was different from the voice she had heard several years ago. This time its voice heard more powerful and domineering. In fact, the mysterious voice said her name clearly. She really did not have any clue about this voice.

Actually, what did this mysterious voice want?

Why was it so strong and domineering?

What would happen in the future?

Everything became a mystery that passed through Elsa's mind. As a result, she could not did her activity properly. Sometimes her focus was lost, which caused the aura around her to suddenly became extremely cold.

"Hi, Elsa!" said Olaf.

Absolutely no answer.

Olaf drew closer to his queen. "Elsa, are you okay?" he asked.

Again, no answer from Elsa. In fact, now the woman was staring at the floor with a blank stare. Her body was with Olaf, but her soul was somewhere else.

"ELSA!" said Olaf once again.

Elsa blinked in surprise. "Uh, hi, Olaf! Have you been here long?" Olaf rolled his eyes.

"Do not ask, I've been here a long time!" he babbled.

The blonde-haired woman leaned back against the chair, then exhaled roughly.

"What's wrong, Elsa? Are you okay?" asked Olaf again.

"Olaf, I'm hearing mysterious voices again. This time the voice said my name. But I really can't think of anything right now," Elsa replied.

Olaf smiled, trying to calm her down. "Do you remember Elsa, the times when you didn't recognize yourself at all?" he asked again.

"Yes, I remember. But this is different Olaf, now that I recognize myself—"

"Wait a minute, Elsa, I'm not done yet," Olaf interrupted. "How did you feel then?" he added.

There was a moment of silence before Elsa let out a heavy breath. "At that time I was scared and confused," she replied.

"Yeah, that's how you feel right now. Then, how do you deal with all that?"

"I control it, and I follow my heart. Until finally, I know, that love can control my power. At that time I loved the people of Arandelle and wanted to save them, as well as my sister. And I can help them with the power I have," Elsa replied.

"Yeah, that's the point! Maybe this time, you should also try to control your feelings, after all, you have the power to protect yourself. You shouldn't be afraid and confused. We never know until we try. Maybe later, there will be exciting adventures for you to face—oh no, the two of us to be exact," Olaf smiled, paused. "Because I am your friend, I will accompany your adventure!" he said excitedly.