Part I

Me and Jungwoo are best friends since primary school. We have 3 years difference but we were going at the same school. To tell you the truth he wasn't that handsome until highschool years. He was handsome but not that much so he could get all the attention. But bro I don't know what happened to him but in a summer he became so good-looking. He became taller and more mascular and he even got prettier. Everyone from our old school now text him and they are telling him to hang out and stuff but Jungwoo has the "it's funny how bitches turned into my fans" vibe and he doesn't go with them. I told him so. Now that he became more handsome and stuff and more popular, people want him. No. They will not have him. Anyways, I have to say that... I am actually getting jealous when other girls text him and want to hang out with him. I don't know why but these last weeks I feel something for Jungwoo and I can't explain it. He comes to my house every day and we have fun watching movies. It's Monday morning and I went to school when they informed us that because of COVID-19 pur country will be in quarantine for at least three months. (Btw in my country quarantine was for 9 months). When the school ended I went to the market and bought some basic things for quarantine and I went back home. I cleaned everything, I put my pyjama on and I called Jungwoo.

Y/N: you heard that? We will be in quarantine from tomorrow.
Jungwoo: yes I heard that and I have an offer for you.
Y/N: tell me
Jungwoo: would you mind if we live together during quarantine?
Y/N: really? That's a perfect idea.
Jungwoo: okay so I am making my stuff and I am coming over in the afternoon.
Y/N: okay I am waiting for you!

I got so anxious. Although we know each other since we were 6 and 9 years old, I feel so different now. I cleaned the whole house made food and snacks. I made a good atmosphere and a cozy living room as it was November and I put my hair in a messy bun not caring about my looks. He had seen me at my worst so I don't actually care. I was:

But with a messy bun on my head

But with a messy bun on my head. Anyways, after like two or three hours the house was ready and I had rested on my sofa waiting for Jungwoo and eating some chips when the bell rang. I immediately got up and opened the door. When it opened, I saw Jungwoo with his luggage smiling. He was like this:

 He was like this:

He is so cute. Anyways, he came in and hugged me as always taking the bag with my chips from my hands. He took his luggage into the house and closed the door behind him taking his shoes off and placing them in the shoes case. I am not complaining. Jungwoo is always so clean and I love it. Anyways, he came in and went straight to his bedroom. I have a bedroom for visitors. He was going to sleep there. He took his luggage and put them in. I followed him. He opened one of them and took his pyjamas. We were talking about the happiness and excitement we had that we are going to live together, while he was changing into his pyjamas. His body shape is so beautiful. He is like a sculpture or even better a statue. He put on his pyjamas and we went back to the living room.