Introduction

Y/N - 22 yr old , student in MAMC ,doing her last year MBBS...
For her family is most important....
In her family she has her mother and sister.........
Has lost her father in a car accident 6 months ago due to which all the family responsibility is on her....
She can even smile at her worst......
Par kehte hai na har hasta hua chehra khush ho zaroori nahi waise hi she also had bad past......

NISCHAY MALHAN(Nish)- (inhe kaun nahi jaanta🤣🤣🤣) a youtuber, had a bad past(which will be revealed later),used to be a jolly guy but now turned cold and emotionless due to his past......

DIMPLE MALHAN- Nischay ki mumma, knows his past,loves her children a lot, wants her nonu to be like he was before,a homaker a youtuber.

ABHISHEK MALHAN ( Abhi)- Nischay's brother,a youtuber, knows his past wants him to move on. He understands Nischay very well and supports him.

Vinay Malhan- Nischay's dad, loving & caring father,
Supports his family ,knows Nischay's past and wants him to move on.

Pallav- Nischay's best friend , very close to him.
Nischay is his jigar ka challa😂😂😂,knows his past and is very supportive.

Y/N/M- Y/N's mother who supports her, has lost her husband

Y/N/S- Y/N's sister who supports her in every situation.
For her Y/N is her choti mumma,loves Y/N a lot.

New to wattpad!!! Please support!!!
Agla part jald aayega!!!!