Introduction

I organize Harry Styles fanfictions into really specific reading lists so that they are easier to find for both myself and anyone else who is looking for something to read.
This book will just explain what each reading list entails. The names of my reading lists can be found in my bio, these chapters just give more details about each list. Some of the reading lists are fairly basic and the title pretty much explains what it will entail. However, some reading lists are a little more specific. This means that some chapters will have barely anything written as it is fairly obvious as to what it includes and some will include a bit more information.

- Only Harry and the main character will be taken into consideration when I am putting the books into their reading list.

- Only books that are completed or have been updated in the last year (and are still in progress) will be added to my reading lists. This way you don't have to worry about cliffhangers.

- Books can and will be put into a reading list if it fits the criteria. I don't make the lists for what you don't want to read, I make them for what you do want to read. So, if there is something you do want to read about, then you can go to that list, however there might be books that you don't want to read in that list aswell. Basically, I'm doing as much as I can to accomodate for everyone so you need to keep an eye out for the tags and content warnings yourself to make sure that what you are about to read is actually what you want to read. Remember that my lists are just guides.

- Oneshot books and Larry Stylinson books are the only books that will only be added to their own reading lists. Regardless of whether or not they fit into another category, they will not be added anywhere else.

- Ticks (✔️) just tell me which reading lists I have double checked. Just ignore the ticks - they don't mean anything.

If anyone has any questions, you can ask them in the chapter in which it is relevant or you can message me privately.

Enjoy!