I'll stick by you

Since Fallon had been taken into surgery Liam hasn't left the hospital. He deeply wanted Fallon to wake up, he was then interrupted from his thoughts.

"Hello Mr Ridley, I know the circumstance is unfortunate but I suggest you should probably go home to freshen up and come back; you've been here for more than 24  hours", the nurse said to him.

Liam sighed , the nurse was right, he needed to go home and change but after that he'll be right back at Fallon's side.

*3 hours later*

Liam's POV

I had just freshend up and I was walking through the doors of the hospital to get to Fallon's room as I walked in I saw the guy I most despise, Collin Mc noughten.

"What the f'ck are you doing here?!" Liam asked in an angry tone.

" I might ask you the same thing" Collin said .

"Well, I'm here to comfort my wife and make sure I'm the first person she sees when she wakes up. "

"Oh" Collin said puzzled "you guys are still a thing? Last time I checked you ditched and left her and she had no choice but to come to me. "

"You bastard you slept with my wife " spoke Liam in a angry tone.

" No I was just there for her when you weren't ." Collin said.

My blood was boiling and all I wanted to do was punch him but I couldn't ,
not when fallon was in a state like this and I could loose her at any moment. I had to stay calm for her.

"Get out" I said trying to hold my anger in "...you have no right to be here".

"Oh , I have no right to be in here but the person who is ,well the reason Fallon got shot is?
If you had listened to her about Eva, maybe Fallon wouldn't be here right now ." Collin said satisfied cause he knew he was right.

"But anyways, see you around, or not?" Colin said with a smirk as he walked out.

Soon after Colin left Sammy Jo and Kirby came in the room.

"Hey, Liam is she okay?" Kirby asked concerned.

"Yeah, how is she".Sammy Jo asked too.

"I don't know the doctors said shes fine and she ll wake up soon  , but she's been in a coma for a while and I'm starting to get worried". Liam answered.
"...And I can't loose her , I just can't, I don't know what I'm gonna do with myself. Liam says with tears in his eyes.

Sam put his hand on Liam's shoulders as a sympathetic gesture, "Fallon's one of the strongest people I know...she'll get through this." Sam enencoraged him.

Liam smiled in reassurance. "Yeah, you're right she will get through this. I just have to be patient like she was with me when I lost my memory."

" yeah think positive things" Kirby said smiling "That's what Fallon needs right now positive energy around her and we'll all be right here for her when she wakes up "

"Anyways we got to go" Sam said "but we'll be back tomorrow and the day after that and the day after the day after that,and the day-"

"Ok Sam I think he gets it "Kirby said cutting him off

Kirby and Sam waved goodbye and left

It was just me and Fallon and as she lay there I couldn't help but feel guilty

this is my fault I just wanted her to wake up so I can see her big blue eyes full of life because if she doesn't I wouldn't be able to live with the fact that i was the reason why

.........................................................................

610 words
Idk Just wanted to publish this