SUMMARY

˗ˏˋ  C U R S E D ´ˎ˗

━there is an evil in this world( 𝚊 𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝 𝚖𝚌𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌

there is an evil in this world
( 𝚊 𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝 𝚖𝚌𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌. )
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

S U M M A R Y
━━━・❪ ✧ ❫・━━━

( 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 )▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

FAERIES WERE REAL AND STEFAN KINGSLEY HAD FALLEN IN LOVE WITH ONE. Her name was Maleficent, and she was beautiful. But his greed was stronger than the love that he carried in his heart for the faerie. In order to get what he truly desired in life, Stefan had to betray Maleficent. He took her wings, and left her with a broken heart as he married another woman for power and wealth.

One year later, Stefan and Leila Kingsley had a daughter named Aurora. The baby girl was everything that the parents could have wanted and more. They imagined a long and happy life together with their daughter, but things changed on the evening of Aurora's first birthday, when Maleficent made an unexpected appearance and bestowed a vengeful gift upon the Kingsley heir.

On Aurora's sixteenth birthday, she would prick her finger on the thorn of the wooden rose which her father, Stefan, had once carved and given to Maleficent as a token of his love and affection for the faerie. And once her blood had been drawn, Aurora would fall into a death-like sleep from which she would never awaken.

That very night, Stefan Kingsley buried the carved rose deep in the woods where his daughter would never be able to find it. Then, he sent Aurora to live with three good faeries in the town of Beacon Hills, California, where she would be safe under their care and protection. But what he didn't know was how much of a mistake that had been.