Season 6 Episode 1: The Surpises

Nobody's POV

Katie had just found she was pregnant and that her oldest daughter is getting married. "This is what we want mom because we don't wanna lose each other again and before you say Taylor you are gonna end up like those Westport moms. Let me tell you this those Westport moms expect for Trips mom can suck it." Taylor says as Katie looks at her. "Fine you two can get married. Yes you didn't come to us about it Trip but it's ok you two deserve each other." Katie says as she gets up to hug them. Anna-Kat joins the hug and so does everyone else. "Oh and don't worry we will live at Trip's house because we aren't doing your kinky stuff mom to have sex. We will do it our own way without the handcuffs. If we do end up doing it here leave us alone." Taylor says as Katie nods. "Ok Taylor you can live here we won't do that again and you two can have sex after all you are getting married now." Katie says as she smiles. "Ok we will live here. Thanks mom." Taylor says as her and Trip go up to her room.

Taylor's POV

Once Trip and I get to my room now our room, I take my phone out and take a picture of my ring and post it on Instagram with the caption "I said yes." With a ring emoji and the red heart emoji. I knew Andre wasn't gonna be ok with this but hey Trip is the one for me because I love him. Sometimes it can be your high school sweetheart you marry but sometimes it's not. My parents weren't high school sweethearts but me and Trip are.

The next day

I was in the bathroom taking a pregnancy test because I realized my period was 3 weeks late so I remembered that me and Trip had sex at his house 3 weeks ago so I knew I had to take a pregnancy test. I took one and I waited the 5 minutes

5 minutes later

I look at the test and she sees that I'm pregnant. Trip was still sleeping in our bed. "Trip wake up." I say as I shake him with the pregnancy test in my hand. He wakes up and looks at me. "What is it babe?" He said as I hold up the pregnancy test. "I'm pregnant." I say as I hold the test in front of him. "We're having a baby!!" He says as I could tell he was excited. I knew we had to tell my family this news too. "We gotta tell my family Trip." I say as he nods and gets up. We go downstairs to see whose up and to get breakfast. "How did the engaged couple sleep?" I hear my brother Oliver say as we come down the stairs. "We're good. Are mom and dad up yet?" I asks as we come down the stairs and walk into the kitchen. "Not yet." He says as I decided to make breakfast.