Just the begining

"All I ask is if this is my last~ night with you hold me like I'm more then just a fri-»" The song played consistently through her playlist named "🪐💫Astronomical⚡️" .She didn't know why such a song had a effect on her. For the a teen that , well what her parents would say "sprouting into adult hood" she never really felt another human entity's love. Her heart ached at the fact that she felt such a way.

She always stared at the young , dumb , and broke couples at her school who would grant each other it all with not a cent in their name. If falling in the deep pits of love was that eventful she'd love to be signed up , yet she just stood around cheering others on like an outsider.Sometimes she thought that love was nothing but a silly myth made up by the government to make humans reproduce but as the cars past in the fast lane she noticed all the young adult couples laughing or just having romantic conversations. The rain really made the sky look dark but all the cars lid up with bright smiles kinda stung her eyes. The song still continues on repeat.

"I will leave my heart at the doors
I won't say a word
They've all been said before, you know"

Well now that she thought about it the thought of her previous crush began to sprout her mind. He was one of the prettiest boys she has ever seen. Crystal blue eyes , Snow White hair that fell upon his face like hail, and fair pale skin. His looks wasn't the only thing that left her in haze. His laugh , the conversation they had on bus rides home , and even the eyes contact they made when switching classing in the narrow halls. It all made her feel like tiny flowers specifically dandelions was growing in her stomach. She had this feeling for him for 3 years and yet never told him, well he was moving anyways she thought. He's already a grade above her so their really was no way for him to fall into the arms of her love.

Even the droplets that fell apron the window had a stronger connection then her and any person. "Give me a memory I can use
Take me by the hand while we do what lovers do
It matters how this ends
'Cause what if I never love again?"
I think these words touched her heart the most. She always was curious about the physical touch that also came with love. Was it a sexual touch or even just a comforting one?
Her friends always talked about how their boyfriends would send text about how much he would want to hug her and cuddle her while they watched movies in the dark or even watched the stars. She was jealous but still always was supportive. She never really told anybody her feelings she didn't want people to think her problems towered over theirs. She felt all emotions like any other human. Anger , sadness , depression , anxiety , jealousy, and sometimes happiness.
Well that's not really the point anymore.

The rain dropped harder , the music got louder , the sky grew darker , and the traffic got nothing but slower. The rain and smoke from the running cars exhaust pipes made a great combination that was strong enough to blur the front windshield window.

"Ah~ , Aria see if i can slide into the fast lane , sitting behind this stock truck won't get us no where" Her moms voiced seemed nothing but aggravated.

Grandmothers house was miles away and traffic definitely had other plans so the fast lane was nothing but a 2.3 second boost. The song continues but yet only one AirPod remained in her ears so she can here he mom.

"Let this be our lesson in love
Let this be the way we reme- u-s"
The song cut out. The service was gone.