1

"Louise get back here right this instant ". I ignored London, while stomping away.

I grab my my books, that I realized I dropped and ran. I ran out the school doors, that were this dark shade of wood.

I was so mad and frustrated by my best friend right now, that I didn't care that it was freezing outside. I shivered a little while slowing down my pace. I forgot to grab my coat so here I was wearing a T-Shirt and jeans.

I was mad that she betrayed me for little miss witch, when I need her the most. A little tear dropped, but I forced myself to not start balling.
My feet were in control and nothing else, I felt numb. For some reason my feet lead me to the library. They're is more than 2 libraries in this city. But this one will always be my absolute favourite. It's absolutely the best library I've ever been in. It was a beige colour in the front and was humongous. I've always loved library's, this is were I have time to get my thoughts straight. I love getting involved in a book and just forgetting about everything that I'm going through. To pretend that your the person in the book and not in the real world. To find simulation in you and the character.

I despise how everyone thinks that I'm so perfect cause I get A's. For starters I'm always studying and never going to party's. Let's just put it this way, I Think Party's Are An Absolute Waste Of Time. ( personal opinion)

I walked in to the library. Not to many people come here and that's what I like about it. It seems to be deserted. I walked in and smiled at Miss Brakell, the librarian. She seems to be around 63. She has extremely rosy cheeks, a small nose, and nice long black hair. Miss Brakell always seems to have a smile on her face.

I walked up to her. "Hello" I say. "Hello Louise, is it return?"she asked. "Um yes please" I say. Then I turned around and walked over to where I normally find interest, in the area for newer books because I've read almost all the books in the whole library.

I caught a glimpse of a book that caught my eye. It didn't look like a book, it looked like a journal. I picked it up. It was this dark shade of red and looked pretty new. So I picked it up. On the front it said My Journal , but in small letters it said diary.

I picked it up and a few more books. None of them seemed as interesting as my first.

I went up to the Librarian and hand them to her. Ms Brakell said "not to sure about this one because it has no tag for the library. I was confused. I said " will I still be able to read it?. " of course my dear, you can read it". I thanked her and walked out of the library.

I slammed the doors open and breathed the fresh scent. Since I was little I've always loved walking. Just getting fresh air makes me feel good. I looked around seeing all these people doing all sorts of different things.

I finally reached my house. It was a 2 story house with a finished basement. It was one of the newer houses. It's around 5 years old and has a pool in the backyard.

I walked up to the steps and grabbed the railing. Grabbed my keys and opened the door.

I skipped into the kitchen trying to stop thinking about the issue with London ( best friend) my supposed to be bestie.
But I just couldn't hold it back any more. I rolled to the ground and cried. Like you couldn't believe.

Why would she do this to me? I thought. I've told her all my secrets and she's told me most of hers. Unless those were all lies to. Samantha (witch) is always the one who me and London despised.

I guess not now. London told me today that I was a B*tch and said that she wanted me to die. It stung really bad right in the chest. I asked her why and she didn't answer. Afterwards she started yelling all my secrets out. I thought she was a true friend. Then she said that Samantha is her bestie.

And that's when I ran.

She tried calling me to come back. And said that I was missing out on all the fun of all my secrets.

The most biggest thing that hurt is that she was my only friend. I never told anybody but her my secrets, my problems, my life.

I got up from the kitchen floor. And cleaned up all the tears that were on the ground. I got up saying to myself no time for crying. I'm stronger than that.