Together forever

November 18, 2001
Onion's P.O.V:

It was a windy morning. I open the kitchen window since it was so hot inside, letting the cool breeze in. I stopped of a a moment to watch the trees slowly lose their leaves. " Uppy! Uppy! Uppy! " Spoke my toothless baby, Lemondrop as she reach out for me and started to jump up and down. " you want to see too? " I asked. I picked her up so she could get a better view. " you see that? Every year at a time like this, trees lose their leaves, " I explained while pointing at all of the trees. " don't worry though! They'll all regrow when things get warmer again isn't that wonderful! " I exclaimed as I held Lemondrop high up. " Meh, " singed Lemondrop, not understand a word I just said, " You'll get it when you're older, ". A butterfly flew in the room and landed in front of Lemon's bow, then flew under her nose, giving her a big funky mustache, when it spread out it's wings. I chuckled and gently shooed it away back outside. I was walking over to the other side of the kitchen but than stop, because something caught my eye. I turn back see a old photo of Apple & I! " Hey! I remember this! We took this about on our first anniversary in fact, today's our 10th anniversary! " I stated it, I was surprised that we still had it! " they call a 10th year of marriage a " tin " but this was only our first year you'll call that a " paper " " I explained. " Dada! " pointed Lemon drop at Apple, her 2nd father. " wanna to hear the story about our first anniversary? " I asked. All sudden, in a blink of an eye, I will back in our roof shake that me and Apple used to live in.

10 years ago,
November 18, 1991
{ Apple and Onion 1st anniversary }

I woke up in my bed just knowing that something was off. I turned to see that Apple wasn't there. " Apple? Where are you? " I asked as I get out the bed. I felt something weird on my feet, I look down to see piles flower petals all over the floor. I look up and see a big bouquet a flower in all colors. I put on my glasses and picked up the bouquet, then note fell out, it said

Onion, met me the Beach balcony, and just do it!
I hope you like the flowers, I want them to be mad at you braces!
Also happy 1 year anniversary!

p.s.

Don't worry I'll clean this all up later!
Love you!

-Apple

The the note had hearts drew all over it, especially around my name. I got my pocket mirror and smile at my rainbow colored with braces. Later on, I walked through town with the flowers that Apple got me. I can only see the ocean! " Appy! " I squealed as I ran over to him. Apple jumped than putting something shiny away. " Onion! " gasped Apple, I ran faster and faster. Apple picked me up my feet and twirled me around with his adorable goofy laugh, soon enough, he put me down. " Wow, you look great, " complimented Apple as his face went red. Twice as red than himself. " This how I all ways look, " I added, " Still, you look great, " " I really like the flowers that you got me, " " Really!? Here, have another one! " exclaimed Apple as he handed me a another colorful bouquet of flowers. " But-" " I know, I know, I just really want this to be special! " Stated Apple, I looked at the sunset behind him, " Look! A sunset! " I pointed. I ran at the end of the balcony's rail to get the best view could get. Apple was right beside me and put his hand on my hip, than I lean on him a little bit. " Onion, can I ask you something? " Asked Apple, " Of course! You just did, " I said. I turn to see that Apple had took a few steps back and started to get on one knee. " Apple, what are you doin- " but before I say anything, Apple open a tiny box with a gleaming golden ring inside . " Onion Rootenton, will marry me? " asked Apple in his charming voice " And be a Stementon on with me? " My face was full of tears, I fell in a pile " Yes! Yes! I will! I will! " I answered. Apple put the ring finger but... I hate to say this but I was so skinny that the ring fell right off. Luckily, I caught it before it touch the floor. Of course I was embarrassed! It happened right in front of everyone! " Ha, ha... Let me try again! " I chuckled nervously. I tried again and it fell again. Apple saw that I was struggling so he thought of something fast. " Can I see the ring, this will only be a minute, " Asked Apple. He quickly snatched off his necklace and slid the ring through it. " there, how about that " Asked Apple softly as he put the necklace-ring around my neck. " It's perfect! " I quoted. " Come on people, clap it up for the future married couple! " shouted a unknown person, People started clap, whistle, and cheer. Thank you, unknown person! Apple and I stared at the crowd than look at each other, smile and laugh, than kissed. " Smile! " exclaimed Apple as he quickly pulled an old camera, uncalled for. FLASH! " And that's how I got this! " I quoted as I pointed at my wedding necklace-ring " And the wedding! It was a mess... Ah, my head... What was I saying again?" I guess the camera flash brought me back to my present time. Ding-Don! Someone was at the door, I open the door to it was Apple. " Happy 10th Anniversary! " cheered Apple with a big bouquet of flowers in all colors in his hand. " Da-Da! " gasped Lemondrop. Apple picked Lemondrop and give her big-o hug. " Aw! My favorite! thank you! " I tooked the bouquet and saw a tiny box inside. Inside it was a full moon carved in a pocket watch.  " You found it! but where? " I asked " Turns out it was still in my sock-in-pocket. That I haven't cheak in. for a year now, " admitted Apple  " But- You know what, I'm even going to ask. I'm just glad you found it, " I quoted as gave him a kiss on the lips.  " Ew! " shouted Lemondrop as she covered her eyes. Apple and I laughed " Come on, let go inside. It cold out there anyways, " said Apple as we went inside our home.

   fin
   ( the end )
to be continue

word count: 1112